Note to New Members ×

Sunapee 4/3

trailertrash

That they did cut bumps back in to Flying Goose:( Good thing we got it when we did because now they'll leave them for the rest of the season. That was probably the best that trail has ever been for carving. Did you guys finally see the magic happen? Got back and my boss was like "Why are you here, you could have stayed longer":smashfrea

EZE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

trailerpak,

we only do battle on the weekends! we were thinking you hit the road early and leave from the city of sin around 6 bells. we'll start the festivities off with a cummins vs duramax tug of war! followed by a red bull toast! by then the juices should be flowing, and we'll be ready for the angel st for a couple. call it s day around 9:30 with some bud lightnings. let us know, you know where to find us.

jd

whos in for this coming thur for an eces recap?

rumor has it team 32 has invited us up to loon for a scrimmage. have to figure out a date for that. 3/27? 4/3?

Looks to be a day of rainy winter mix all day Wednesday leading into Thursday morning. Bob J got a great day last Thursday all sun and a great base:( May save my time alloted for Thursday for another better day. Tomorrow looks to be sunny and warm if anyone can get away for a Tuesday late notice.

EZE

Forecast: Snow tonight 1 to 2 heavy wet inches, Wednesday rain all day, temps drop again Wednesday night with potential for a dusting to an inch. When the clouds clear up on Thursday morning the cold front will arrive bringing very windy conditions and temps in the single digits with the wind chill. Good luck if you're coming to Sunapee for Thursday, I'm holding out for the sunny spring days coming next week predicted by Channel 9 News.

Sooooo not sure I want to drive down to Sunapee Thursday although not entirely ruling it out - Sunapee is kinda wimpy about wind hold which might be a problem Thursday also I am hoping (looking promising) for a total snow event at Stowe

If we get all snow at Stowe or if the driving is going to suck I won't drive down - let me know what you guys are doing -

EZE - I am about to send you an email - up for alternate days...

When are we going up against team 32 ?

sorry guys - I guess I am out for Thursday - we got 6+ inches of snow this am then sleet today (which doesn't hurt the riding) and are due for another 6plus by midday Thursday - Rain at my house but not on the mountain - I can't tell for sure by Sunapee's website but I think? it is raining there. Really nice day today on the mountain - no one here - one bad run when the sleet got big and hard and hurt when it hit your face

Also wind hold looks quite possible for Thursday

KB

:biggthumpTons of snow! Well over a foot as of this am on top of 7-9" from previous two days and after some wind holds got main lifts going by noon today

Is the Sunapee web site accurate? Did they really get 0 new snow? Were they really able to run all their lifts in the howling wind? Might have been carveable after all.....But driving there and back would have been tough...

• 2 weeks later...

Was offically reported on channel 9 news last night.

Loon is trying for the 21st.

Today is $1 lift ticket day at Waterville

This Thursday is lining up as maybe the last epic midweek day, sunny & 50s.

Does my head feel hot, I think I'm getting sick.

May have to spend the whole day recovering on Thursday.