Note to New Members ×

Revised Rome Metal 5.8.....giving it away

Shred Gruumer

Well I know its not an alpine.. but after much frustration of trying to list this board..Most I guess just don't have any idea what they are getting for the price.. I will sell this board shipped for $150.. this board is in like new condition.. And I really believe Im taking a bath.. but need to get the quiver down and free up some cash.. Other boards may be a mint PJ-7 with bindings and a used PJ-5 so I may post them individually.. email me if interested at rthut@zoominternet.net.

Or make me an Offer.. come on guys don't make me go ebay...I really starting to hate that place...:(

post-186-141842245869_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842245871_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842245873_thumb.jpg

Shred board is awesome - condition as stated.

I will soon be riding that board with my soft set up - I am waiting for my bindings.

I want to give it a shot with my hard boot set up.

Since I've forever been on skinny waisted boards with square tails - how should I set my angles. I'm think like 55/55 - i am normally 66/66.

How did you ride with the plates?

Thanks Joe

Well,, Im probably the odd man..but I'll ride anything with plates.. at least with F2 proflex titaniums.. They work pretty good for that kinda stuff the plate is longer foot print so it works a little betty on free ride and wider soft boards..but that just my thought for what worked well for me.. don't over do the angles.. you don't need to go duck foot or stuff just stay close to the edge but read my email..

I tinker alot.. usually for days.. just ask anyone.. never mind I said that..

Um.. I never tinker..yea.. thats the ticket..:ices_ange