Note to New Members ×

5 BX Boards

palmer7716

post-962-141842245478_thumb.jpg

From left to right:

Madd BX 168: Prototype board, WC Construction, Only used for a handful of runs for testing See web for spec, this board is from factory and needs a good visit to PTC$150 + Shipping SOLD

Madd BX 159: Prototype board, WC Construction, Only used for a handful of runs for testing, this size never made for production runs so you won't find spec any place, needs PTC tune, $150+ shipping SOLD

Oxygen SBX 157: In excellent condition, fresh/never ridden PTC tune, $175 + shipping

Palmer Channel 164: In excellent shape, has a PTC with about 5 days use on it, $250+Shipping SOLD

Palmer Channel 164: This board is special, fresh/never ridden PTC tune, In fantastic shape,$350+shipping

All boards have usual binging marks, but are in otherwise great shape. Please email me questions!

Payment sent

:ices_ange

The Cross was awesome. But, I discovered it has some type of foam/honeycomb core. I hit the tail just right and it snapped right behind the rear binding. I biffed and it sure put a hurt on the fresh tracks I was hitting.

Oh well - here comes Volkl's big brother to make me all warm and fuzzy again

Thanks!