Note to New Members ×

FA: Dupraz D1+, Tanker 200, TD2's, Suzuka...

Guest thomas_m

I think you could of saved a bunch of Ebay fees selling here on BOL...

Good deals on some nice stuff!

If all my cash wasn't tied up in a Coiler order I'd be all over that Tanker and/or the Dupraz!

Suzukas were only $150, as were the TD2s. Great prices. Too bad someone that probably already has more equipment than they'll ever need most likely bought the stuff. Hopefully it was someone of a different persuasion

completed auctions

You'll need to log in when clicking that link.

Guest thomas_m
Thomas, what gear are you using now? Boots? Board? Still using the nideckers or what binding?

Hi Sandy!

Voile Freeride 166 splitboard is the main focus. Also a NeverSummer Summit 161 for lift accessed pow hunting at Alpental and Xtal. Still using the Nideckers which are now falling apart and need to be replaced. I have an order in for the new Ignition splitboard binding which looks awesome:

http://sparkrandd.typepad.com/the_spark_rd_blog/

Also still using Malamutes. I tried splitting with the Scarpa AT boots and plate bindings which was awesome for the tour but terrible for the descent for me. Plus, they gave my flat feet some incredibly nasty blisters (that later got infected...).

Cleaning the closet to buy a short split to be shared between wife & daughter and hopefully get a pow-specific split for myself late this season.

Drop me a line if you get over here this year. Conditions have been pretty incredible lately and I think you'd really dig the new Northway lift at Xtal.

Also thinking very seriously about a sled for deeper BC adventures. Got the thumbs up from the wife but really need to do some serious research before shelling out that kind of $$.

Thomas,

Will definately let you know when I am coming...sled sounds cool, but not sure what WA law says about them...make sure you check that as well. Hope you and your family had a good holidays. I will be in touch when I get back from Switzerland...leaving next week for the freeride days in Davos.

cheers,

sandy