Note to New Members ×

FS: Catek bindings, Deeluxe suzuka boots, maybe a board

Guest spg993tt

Guest spg993tt

Evening guys. just wanted to pop in and say hi. the dudes from Starting Gate recommended i come up here and post some stuff for sale.

I'm finding that despite trying a few different setups, angles, etc. i just get a lot of knee, hip pressure when riding my apline setup. i'm going to get a different board that would accomodate soft boots, and while its not going to offer the same full tilt performance, its going to have to suffice and should well outperform my T6 Burton freeride setup. So I guess i'd also love to ask some recommendations for boards, boots , bindings that you guys might suggest, but i'll post that up in a second post.

here is what i'm selling; (boots/bindings bot at the Starting Gate in 2006)

1. "As new" (used about 7 times) Deeluxe Suzuka , euro 8, US 9, though i assume ou size those a bit smaller because i wear a 10.5 shoe, sneaker, etc. but the liner inside them says eruo 8, US 9.

2. Catek OS binding; non-stepin.

I've looked around online and i think, more or less $350 would be a fair price for the comb o of the two. ... if anyone is interested, le tme know by email (steve@trademanage.com) or PM me (assuming the PM on the site gets thru my spa m server).... i have them in my truck and can ship asap.

I also have a Prior 4WD board. its at my house in Peru VT, and unfortunately, i cant for the life of me remember its exact size. i could swear its a 174, but it might be a 176/178. i would be selling that for $300. that too has been used a few times. if someone want that, you can 'reserve' it by paypaling me the monies, and i can ship it after i get it. i wasnt going to sell it, but realized its too narrow for softboots and bindings at a relaxed angle setup.

so the bindings/boots are in my hands ready to go. the board owuld be maybe a week, maybe i can snag it this weekend.

if anyone wants all 3, i'll work something up. and if someone needs a little room on price, le tme know as well. the last few bucks wont matter, just hoping someone can mae good use of this nice stuff.

regards,

steve

steve@trademanage.com

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

post-6590-14184224484_thumb.jpg

post-6590-141842244841_thumb.jpg

post-6590-141842244842_thumb.jpg

Guest spg993tt

maybe $180 plus shipping. gotta figure $10 to 15 to ship dhl ground. call it like 195. i've had a few inquiries, so i'm most interest in boots and bindings.

willing to be reasonable on an offer for the pairing. just easier to deal with in one shot.

I maybe interested in just the boots. If you would seperate how much?

Guest spg993tt

the 4wd has had the same amount of use, 5, 6 times out on the hill, maybe a total of 18 runs, MAX. thing is very nice. its the light sky blue. i dont wan tto guess sizing, because i just dont remember. i m going to call prior tomorrow, hopefull they'll have my order in their system and can tell me what sie it was. else, i'll have to wait till it get upt o my place in VT hopefully sat night.

id have to venture and say 174 if i were a betting man, only because its maybe 5 inches longer than my T6, and i thin if it were a 179, it would be a fat size more than the 162 t6.

How much use has the 4wd had, what shape is it in?

I don't think proir made a 176/178 length, only a 174 or 179.

Thanks,

Phil

have to suffice and should well outperform my T6 Burton freeride setup. So I guess i'd also love to ask some recommendations for boards, boots , bindings that you guys might suggest, but i'll post that up in a second post.

I asked almost the same question back when I was firm in my refusal to consider hard boots. I recall the Never Summer Titan is highly regarded as NS's freeride stick--as is the Arbor A-Frame. (NS also has a 3-year warranty.) There's also the Nitro Pantera, Madd BX, Nidecker Megalight. I should caution that I haven't actually ridden any of these myself, but this is what I've been reading. But Donek offers a basically *handmade* freeride board for $450--which is a steal at half the price of a Burton Vapor. And a lot of people would probably plug the Prior AWD and Rad-Air Tanker.

Bindings: Stiffest are Catek Freerides, followed by Rome Targas, perhaps Union Force and Burton Cartels or C60s.

As to boots: I've heard the Solomon Malamute is great, but I use K2 Raider BOAs and love them. Quite stiff. I was a bit nervous about the BOA system, but it has yet to fail me, and it saves time over laces.

Good luck!

Guest spg993tt

sorry, but all is sold. boots, bindings boards..all gonzo. thx.

New to the site.

I am wondering if the boots are still for sale? Have a son who is on a growth spurt and can't keep buying new every year.