Note to New Members ×

Sunapee Thursday Jan 10th

trailertrash

Yea I don't think it's going to run for a couple more weeks.

I'll be able to get my normal 2.5 hours of physical therapy on the 10th, maybe longer depedning on work.

Looks like we may be riding soft snow, calling for temps in the 40s up here next week.

Thes now was excellent, it could have been a bit warmer, and it hurt when the snow came along with the forty plus wind gusts. I bailed at 11. Ben was a champ, he wasn't falling that much after like the 10th run. When I left he and John were headed to the park to ride some rails and hang out with there soft bootin buddies. Ben wanted to try sliding some truns.

There is a great deal of snow up here. Going to be very cold over the next few days which will set up a great base. Unfortunately next week is going to warm up so the base will be interesting next Thursday.

I am going to try to come on the 10th. Unfortunately it is going to depend on several different things coming together to make it happen.

How about Bob J ? Is he coming? How is he - does anyone know?

KB

Cool, hope to see you there Kathy.

Yes, captain Bob J is coming up on the 10th last I knew. He was good last I emailed him a couple of days ago.

->Ben