Note to New Members ×

Big Boy quiver sale

big canuck

I have been collecting these boards for the past few years. Gear vacuum purges. I might start again though if I get good on big boards. You've been warned.

Boards as follows:

197 Sims Burner, never ridden, blue one. Stored with storage wax. $500.00. 9.5/10****SOLD****

187 Prior WC with round tail, bought it last year from a coach in Ontario, maybe has 3 days on it. $400.00 9.5/10 ****SOLD****

186 Scott Strike "race stock" I bought it as NOS a month ago, one day on it. 9/10 $300.00

182 Hot Blast this thing is stiff. $300.00 8.5-9/10 ****SOLD****

178 2005/2006 Oxygen Proton Ridden 2 days $225.00 8.5/10 (some topsheet scratches, nothing crazy. base and edges perfect) ****SOLD****

179 Prior 4wd I bought it new, I've ridden it once $575.00. 9.75/10****SOLD****

185 Burton Speed, ridden it about 10-12 times. some small chips on the sides. base and edges are very good 7.5/10 $250.00

185 Oxygen Proton #1, great shape tons of camber, topsheet, base and edges very very good. underated imo. 8/10****SOLD****

$225.00

185 Oxygen Proton # 2 very good shape, some top sheet blemishes, tons of camber don't know a lot about this one but is in very good shape overall.

Edges and base seem fine $150.00 7/10

I still have a pair of, used once, Rossi HC 2000 soft boot bindings from 2007. I paid $200.00 doh!!! $100.00.

I think that's about it... I'm keeping my 182 Tomahawk, 178 Oxygen Proton, 188 Burner and my 197 Burner, oh and my 160 Buton R-17!! Yeehaw!

I am open to trade suggestions... Not really interested in boards over 3 years old or more than 10 days on them or freeride/AM sticks. Since I felt I had such good luck on my Burton 160 R-17 I'm leaning towards more slalom board lengths. 160-170 lengths. Always a sucker for 88 Burners.

Prices are in Canadian (I think that's good for the Yanks at this point) all plus shipping.

I am open to offers but I'm not far off where I want to be for the most part.

First come first served. It's a lot of boards so I'll do my best to answer questions. For specs and such please have a look at the manufacture's websites if it's possible.

I am in the process of uploading pics. Some of the boards have 2'nd board kits and/or bindings. They are NOT included.

I am not looking to make money, but not really interested in losing money either. Most of them are within $25.00 of what I paid. If they don't sell I'm OK with that. I love em all. Thanks for the look.

Kurt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the first set of pictures, there's a board on the right (next to the end of the row) with a rounded tail. Which board is that?

Can you take a couple pictures of the tail so I can get an idea of how it's shaped and how much it curves up? I'm looking for something I can ride switch and not worry too much about bumps.

Thanks!

Yeah, 3 years (or so) as a member here I've had, and have, some great boards, no doubt. I've been lucky.

I want a Kessler, no question and if I sell enough of these I might go down that road. I have a couple concerns though, #1 is my angles. I tried to back my fr foot down (from 60 degrees), even 5 degrees but it just KILLS my leg and the Kesslers seem kinda wide no? If my toes aren't on, or close to the edge of the board, I'm not that effective as I understand it.

My second concern is durability. I am heavy # 1 and if I'm forkin out $1100-1200.00 It had better be KILLER and durable. Madd's have intrigued me... but i'd probably get a Coiler or a Prior.

It's been super fun buying, riding, admiring all of them. You should see the guys at the shop I get them tuned at. They laugh their asses off when I bring in all these different boards. It costs me a TON of beer. :D

I'm a 6'4" newbie with a 178 Burton Speed that I haven't even ridden yet. But since boards for a big guy are hard to find, would any of these be good for newbie looking to start my own quiver???

That being said can anyone tell me if the Burton 178 Speed is good first board?

probably one of the most versatile boards out there the way I understand it. It's a wider version of the World Cup so it's definitley a performance board, but wide enough for powder for sure. Prior quality is of the best I've seen in all the sticks I've owned.

Willy, I might trade you for an EX...

K

probably one of the most versatile boards out there the way I understand it. It's a wider version of the World Cup so it's definitley a performance board, but wide enough for powder for sure. Prior quality is of the best I've seen in all the sticks I've owned.

Willy, I might trade you for an EX...

K

you wish.....she's a keeper. How about a pic of that big pink stinky stick ? :p

I do pine for the tomahawk tho. Take good care of her for me.

anyuddy wants a brandy new Burner 162(not a split tail), let me know.

sorry to jack ya, kurt :eplus2: