Note to New Members ×

Windham carving

Przemek/Brooklyn

I am going to windham this weekend and next. I you guys are around would be good to carve together, i will be teaching as well so if you looking for carving clases give me a call 917 3316615 (it will be a good deal i promise)

Windham is not bad mountain they have decent terain and not to crowded yet, snow is good too.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it was me, i am teaching at windham.

I wanted to teach (carving soft or hard boots) but no customers, so i am teaching beginners who never seen the snow before.

Sunday was good great snow i ran few nastar gates and it was fun, (i am going to try to race next weekend probably belleayre if they will still have this event)

i tougt two classes afternoon and did some night riding, but on soft setup.(jumps)

Giver me a ring next time you are in windham so we can ride together (no classes between 8 to 10 am )

Przemek

I ended up staying late too till 7:30

The Nastar course later in teh night once taken down was the best spot on the mountain ! I was in soft gear all day, but had my race board and it was sweet! Hooked up really well and I did that run about 6 times. Lasttime, I just white knuckled it and really amped up the speed to the point that at the last drop before the finish gate I just went solar and didn't land for a good 3 seconds of hangtime.... had to put the brakes on hard and fast !

:1luvu:

but I'm paying the price for playing so hard yesterday and sat.... I'm sick at home now with a cold I got from my GF.

:angryfire

Atleast there is not a major dump of fresh pow that I'm missing.

I have your # I'll call before I pop down for the next USASA slalom race :)

• 3 weeks later...

Need carpool to Windham This sat for USASA

<HR style="COLOR: #3399ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->My regular ride partner has a case of "ONCALLITIS" and can't go to windham with me tomorrow :(

Anyone driving down to Windham from Albany Area for races Sat AM ?

I don't drive presently, but I'm a good co-pilot

:smashfrea

I pay gas (and beers at lunch)!

518-577-7893

Masterbetta1@yahoo.com

I live off route 9 in latham.