Note to New Members ×

Burton Stat6 long radius board...EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Guest Insanelywicked

Guest Insanelywicked

I am currently selling a hard to find Burton Stat6 Alpine snowboard in great used condition in a 165 length. Barely any scuffs, and any u would see are exceptionally minor and not noticeable.

Specs-Model: Stat6 Course: Giant Slalom Running Length: 1470mm Turning Radius: 13.5m Sidecut: Sym Radial 20.0mm Waist Width: 213mm.

I don't really know much else about it except that I've had it for years and never use it so I'm looking to pass this classic on to someone who might get better use out of it. THIS SNOWBOARD COMES WITH THE BINDINGS PICTURED! I am hoping to get $150 for it, but will consider any offer. Ive seen others going for around that much, but honestly dont know how much it is really worth.

post-6265-14184224338_thumb.jpg

post-6265-141842243383_thumb.jpg

post-6265-141842243384_thumb.jpg

I don't really know much else about it except that I've had it for years and never use it so I'm looking to pass this classic on to someone who might get better use out of it. THIS SNOWBOARD COMES WITH THE BINDINGS PICTURED!

The first board burton offered to depart with the asymetrical designes of the mid-late nineties. Seems like a good deal, particularly with the bindings. Given the waist width - I bet it would be a pretty safe bet for someone interested in getting into EC. I'm not a huge fan of burton but it seems like this board was ahead of its time in more ways than not.

I'd buy it but the waist is far too wide for me.

Does anyone know how stiff these things are?? My curiosity is piqued, I seem to remember them as being wider, but at 20.1 it's not that wide.

Softish by todays modern alpine snowboard standards. Stiff by osb standards.

Hope that helpish. :biggthump

Grab it, ride it, cheap thrill right? Go for it, you deserve it.

I had and rode a stat 7 years ago. The core is not very thick, so they aren't very stiff. It was an awesome powder board because of it's large surface area, gentle side cut, and soft, soft nose. I just mounted as far back as I could get and she was golden. Mine was also pretty well devoid of camber.

later,

Dave R.