• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard "finna" used. Must be a term that is still

creeping westward.

John: Who you calling a Yooper?

Ben (Pebu) is from Caddilac MI which certainly makes him a "Troll ." :biggthump

Oh - Also heard a coworker use the phrase "You Guys's" four times today. :freak3: :freak3:

~Karl (former Troll )

Haha! That site is pretty funny. Yeah, I was too lazy to figure out exactly where Cadillac is. But "troll" is a new one on me! Wow. Bomber is making me so sophisticated.

How about "Binness" instead of "Business" - get it right next time ok!

It is "Children" not "Chidren"

And it is just not words=-- How about slow walkers 3 or 4 abreast so one cannot pass and they are oblivious to you being behind them. Or slow skiers/snowboarders that are sashaying back and forth in an unpredictable manner on a cat track so no one can pass. :smashfrea:smashfrea

I've never heard "finna" used. Must be a term that is still

creeping westward.

John: Who you calling a Yooper?

Ben (Pebu) is from Caddilac MI which certainly makes him a "Troll ." :biggthump

Oh - Also heard a coworker use the phrase "You Guys's" four times today. :freak3::freak3:

~Karl (former Troll )

*Grumble grumble*

I was born a troll, but I was raised a yooper. My parents are from the UP, my grandparents spent most of their lives up there. I probably spent 40% of my childhood up there, then went to college up there... I'm only a troll by location, I don't live like one...

Not that there's anything WRONG with that!:rolleyes:

And it is just not words

Oh yeah!!!

At the entrance to a mall, stadium, or larger retail shopping center there will often be four or more doors. People will wait in line to filter through the ONE door which has already been opened, instead of opening one of the other three doors.Guess it's just the path of least resistance.

Next time you go out look for the "Lazy Four Door."

Looks like this thread has morphed from annoying spelling to annoying behaviour

Okay, this one kills me - I go to the gym and people circle the lot and sometimes wait for a close spot. This so they don't have to walk too far to get to their workout.

we better split the thread and start an annoying behavior thread.

God Bless America !

I'm gonna bet this is in Cali

post-123-141842243902_thumb.jpg

Okay, this one kills me - I go to the gym and people circle the lot and sometimes wait for a close spot. This so they don't have to walk too far to get to their workout.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Willy's escalator pic too:lol: ...but are you sayin' I shouldn't take the chairlift to go riding???!!! :eplus2:

I hate when people say binness or bitness (Business) or Chilren rather than children. I do happen to like saying spank you (Thank you):biggthump

How about "Binness" instead of "Business" - get it right next time ok!

It is "Children" not "Chidren"

And it is just not words=-- How about slow walkers 3 or 4 abreast so one cannot pass and they are oblivious to you being behind them. Or slow skiers/snowboarders that are sashaying back and forth in an unpredictable manner on a cat track so no one can pass. :smashfrea :smashfrea

Ok, so get this, my brothers fiance pronounces something very strangely. Instead of saying "hold on," it basically sounds like "ho don." She's in too much of a hurry to pronounce the L in there. Basically what it comes down to is she's a chick and she talks about a million words per second... But it annoys the crap out of me.