1. 1. Life Expectancy of a Relationship

• Less than 24 Hrs. AKA One Night Stand
    • Less than a month
    • 1-3 Years
    • 3-5 yrs
    • 5-10 yrs
    • Forever like a Bald Eagle

Originally posted by C5 Golfer

Since we are in to Life Expectancy Polls I was wondering what the life of a romatic relationship should be?:D

Romantic???

Have you ever seen romantic relationship that lasted over a week? ;)

After several months, a relationship is called a marriage :D

Guest Marilyn Cambers

What's wrong with a car, snowboard, bindings, motorcycles, etc etc??? I like cars and snowboards and motorcycles and there ARE other toys too!! :p

Keep the man happy, and he knows what keeps me happy!! That way romance lasts a long long long long time!!

Marilyn ;)

Originally posted by Stan

I voted for "Forever like a bald eagle". For those who don't know me personally - and those who haven't seen me in a while - I LOOK like the damn bald eagle . . . :D

Stan,

You are excused. There has not been first anniversary of your marriage, right?

Anyway, I hope that missus was not the reason you did not show up on ECES.

Originally posted by Maciek

Stan,

You are excused. There has not been first anniversary of your marriage, right?

Anyway, I hope that missus was not the reason you did not show up on ECES.

No, over a year alerady - the aniversary's in September. As far as ECES - I pretty much decided to NOT go the moment the location was announced, and the decision was only reinforced with us bying a house in December . . . Between the house and my wife's broken foot (a fairly recent development) - I have been on the slopes a whomping total of 6 days this season :( Hoping to make it seven by the time the season's over (Hunter Mountain Pond Skimming event - I REFUSE to miss it)...

Have good runs (and take some for me too!)

I should have known if I looked in here it would be a bunch of men talking about their S.O.'s. What about a different perspective? How about when the man gets all gooey, and tries to say when the girls can't buy fun toys, such as snowboards, mountain bikes, etc. You know, we like to have some fun as well. It's NOT all about shopping in malls, BLECCH!!!

Now, take a guess as to which one I voted for....

Oh yea, and stop yer whinin'.

Allright. I am not a veteran, but it will be our tenth anniversary this October.

I got all the jokes of marriage and relationship (in particular with mother in law), but perhaps we are not the case.

It seems to be more romantic these days than it was in the beginning. That's weird, but apparently it can happen.

Maybe I was fool at the beginning... ;)

Please don't say I am a fool now.

Hi Michelle,

I need to clarify my post. I got married in 1969, divorced in 1993 and married again in 2001. I was in the lift line at Bromley last week and the attendant said, "single?" I replied, "no, newlywed."

Funny you should mention skydiving. My first wife and I devoted many years to the sport. She logged 1000 jumps and was an alternate on the US team in 1973. I logged a little over 2000 jumps between 1962 and 1976 - mostly in Florida but I did compete in the national championships four times.

I gave up skiing in 1962 when I moved south and didn't resume until 1996 when I turned 50. I took up boarding a year later and split my time between the two pursuits. I'll be competing at Park City on both.

Pat