Note to New Members ×

Spanish help

skipuppy

plancha de nieve if you insist on using spanish but still the most common even when speaking spanish is still snowboard......

I have never actually heard anyone say plancha de neive, just read up a little to make sure.

Originally I was just going to say I've never heard anyone use another word for it but I thought I'd do a little research. I have asked the same question to a columbian and she said "uhhhhh snowboard is what it's called, is the same"

heh, here a spanish snowboard site, I'm not fluent enough to read anything though http://www.canalsnowboard.com/

Roberto Dea,

Muchas gracias para la conexión de snowboard.

Hablo un poco español, pero quiero aprender más. Mi clase española encuentra los lunes, pero es el próximo el lunes mi última clase.

Quiero ir a Argentina para visitar el año próximo a mi hija.

Hasta luego,

--Hugo

plancha de nieve if you insist on using spanish but still the most common even when speaking spanish is still snowboard......

I have never actually heard anyone say plancha de neive, just read up a little to make sure.

Originally I was just going to say I've never heard anyone use another word for it but I thought I'd do a little research. I have asked the same question to a columbian and she said "uhhhhh snowboard is what it's called, is the same"

heh, here a spanish snowboard site, I'm not fluent enough to read anything though http://www.canalsnowboard.com/