Note to New Members ×

Anyone up for SES this year?

MUD

Hey all,

SO, anyone else in the twin cities area thinking of going to SES this year? I was thinking of driving out and riding for a couple of days. Probably not going to do the whole week. It would be nice to car pool so we could get a couple of drivers..........

Something to think about.

My wife is due with our second daughter in early March so I may be on a REALLY short leash, but is worth planning at least.

Hey all,

SO, anyone else in the twin cities area thinking of going to SES this year? I was thinking of driving out and riding for a couple of days. Probably not going to do the whole week. It would be nice to car pool so we could get a couple of drivers..........

Something to think about.

My wife is due with our second daughter in early March so I may be on a REALLY short leash, but is worth planning at least.

i'm going but will be flying.

MAN! I wish I could commit to the whole week..... Or at least enough to fly out.

Are you guys flying into Eagle or Denver?

neither... flying into aspen. the risk is not being able to land in aspen, getting into denver, and then trying to get a shuttle to aspen.

-trent

I was wondering if anyone was going this year. I've been thinking about going myself, quite a bit. I think if I can work it out I would fly, spend my time on the snow instead of pavement.

I curious what others are thinking on lodging. I'd be nice to be able to go in on a place/reduce cost.

Who flies into Aspen?

we're flying into aspen. ms. bobble made reservations but haven't lined up plane tickets. my life is bliss.

going to SES aspen is a religious experience. so many of your hardboot brethren will be there. it is an amazing sight.

re: slot... trent is that that crazy run where it was tilted ? the fall line was towards the trees and you had to carve uphill?

i've been thinking about buttermilk alot.

When is the SES? I would love to go and I am already planning a trip to aspen so why not go when my fellow Carvers are there?

Looking forward to meeting more of ya this year. Whens the first regulars outing?

I will be riding the cheap early morning ticket at Buck on Mondays and heading for Duluth as much as possible as I have a beautiful admirer of mine residing there:D

When is the SES? I would love to go and I am already planning a trip to aspen so why not go when my fellow Carvers are there?

Looking forward to meeting more of ya this year. Whens the first regulars outing?

I will be riding the cheap early morning ticket at Buck on Mondays and heading for Duluth as much as possible as I have a beautiful admirer of mine residing there:D

SES is feb 9th thru 15th.

hard to say when everyone's getting together. need some cold temps!

My boarding buddy from college went out to SES last year, stayed at St. Moritz. Guess it's bare-minimum housing, in somewhat of a "Hostel" style, but for a pretty economical price.. Guess he changed rooms after the first night 'cause one of the skiers in the bunk next to him snored REALLY loud.

Come-on snow!