Note to New Members ×

Donek Freecarve,Cateks,Raichles

glidewaves

For Sale The following package: (Would prefer to sell all together)

Donek Freecarve 1 Ice Blue

Length-171

Waist-18

Sidecut-11.2

Date:1102

Also written in black marker in spec. area-66 degrees/66 degrees

I bought this used on ebay (Performance Downhill?) two years ago and have used it less than 10 times. The Catek sticker is over the original owners name. It's in great shape w/ very minor scratches. I did some very minor p-tex on the bottom that's it. I don't know stiffness but my guess was it that it was made for someone in the 170's lb range. Stress the word guess here.

Bindings: Catek Olympic Model S Step-Ins Long Plates-used less than 5 times

Boots:Raichle 124 Mondo 28 with Intec Heels, Also have regular heels

Thermoflex's molded 3 times, the inner fabric on one of the liners was removed.

Also included: Board sock made from a surfboard sock for protection.

Selling because I have two little kids and need to slow down and ski with them for a few years. I'll be back in the market in about 3-4 years trust me.

I'd like $575 for the package and would prefer to wait a bit before I consider breaking it up. I'll post some additional pics on a "part 2" thread.

post-2171-141842240548_thumb.jpg

post-2171-141842240549_thumb.jpg

post-2171-14184224055_thumb.jpg

LOL! It'll cost $200 just to ship the thing!

I don't know how much the postage exactly will be.

I've ordered boards from Donek, Prior, Coiler, and they charged me postage less than a half that you mention.

All in all I've just made an offer according the budget of friend of mine.

Lets see what the owner have to say first.

I'm interested but I'm not sure if this board is a little short for me...

I'm about 5'10" and 190 lbs, fairly new to carving...

Will the 172 work for me? I was thinking it might be on the short side... my last carving board was a rossi 172 race and it felt kinda short for me.

Sam.

Thanks for your interest all. The set-up is still available.

Freecarve: I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to have to decline for now, not because of intn'l shipping but because of "a friend" and "no Paypal" issues.

Thor and D-Sub: Much respect for you guys(and not just because of your cool names and profile pix,(( D-Sub rules on that one)... is that a joint or a Camel unfiltered in the guys mouth?)... I digress. I will get back to you both first out of respect for your seniority here if I need to break the package up.

Sam (2 Curious), I am of the same build as you and find the board to be sweet. I have a shorter board for crud but for general riding you'll find the Donek stable and and lively. Keep in mind this comes from a carver with only 2 years on the snow. Some of the veterans may want to weigh in on this. It might be fair to get an opinion from someone other than the guy who's trying to sell you the package. I think its a great setup for you. The only reason I'm selling is I just have to hang with this guy for a couple more years.

post-2171-141842240634_thumb.jpg

Guest Tool Can

Would like all of it.Q:Boots? I am US 11 in street shoes. When I buy new Boots 28.5=10.5 US

My concern is the boots being to snug.Molded 3 times???

Packed out enough for me,Yes?? Or no.:freak3:

There is a stamp on inner Shell of boot with a range of size in Mondo.

Pleas do not confuse the upper stamp on the coller as it is the coller size only.

Look low toward Heal.If the range is up to ??? We are good to go.

Tool Can,

The size range on the inner shell is stamped 28-28.5 on the lower part and 28-30.5 on the upper cuff. The liners are labelled High Density 28. Let me know if this works for you otherwise I will consider breaking up the package. Thor and 2 curious stay tuned. $500 for board and bindings and $75 for boots.