Note to New Members ×

G-style!!

DiveBomber

These boots and bindings are in the market for a couple of years. Nice plastic foaming innerliners, but I prefer my full leather custommade foaming Strolzliner. The G-style boots are modified stiff skiboots, so with a long sole. The binding is a version of the former Burton.

So nothing to worry about. Just my TD2's and Deeluxe Track 700 will do the job perfectly.

Just going into the snow shortly, most important, waited long enough now.

we need more boots over here!! gahh, i feel like theres a million boardmakers and only one bootmaker for alpine. Maybe i'll just throw away all my ambitions and start making hardboots:smashfrea

mortgage that house of yours, I am sure someone at burton or northwave would sell you their old molds for the right price!?

get standard skiboot liner in the beasts, say like is in the mid range technicas and you're in business

then you just need to get people to buy them.

FYI the two best boots in my opinion are the northwave and burton.

I liked my old burtons, they were heavy though (due to springs between the heel/toe blocks and the footbed). I didnt like how the shell overlapped though, and i also didnt like how flimsy the plastic seemed. never tried the other brand.

i have no house, just a dorm room:freak3: