182 asmith gsa for sale

MR. JOHN DEERE !

2005 donek 182 gsa for sale

built in december 2005.

15m sidecut

20cm waist

10.0 stiffness

orange topsheet

i will offer suggestions that the weight range for this board would be an aggressive 210lb-230lb rider. the board is in good shape with plenty of base and edge life left on her. used sparingly over two seasons due too a gruesome pingpong injury. $350.00 plus shipping. i can email pictures.

also interested in trading for an all-mtn board in the 175-182cm range. either a prior 4wd or a coiler all-mtn, thats built for someone, strong like bull !!

inky, this has your name all over it!

inky,

i thought you'd be all over this one. its just like the the b.j slater you had. whats this about you tipping the scales at 180? im just kidding, this board is a freight train. send me an email, i was wondering if someone was going to do anything with the race departments at coppper or eldora in regards to our bro chuck dukes. if not we should put something together. im sure amy critts would love to hear from me.

j.d

exit 32, off I-93 north

North Woods, NH ?

Still plenty of camber?

The Bull didn't Noodle this Big Bad Boy?

I might have a Bruiser on a Budget looking.

Too wide for me, but I will make you an offer of 320 Shipped

to 98661.

Thanks, Bryan

PLEASE, Someone else buy this board!!! You have first dibs REALLY!!!

Get Er Done!!:biggthump

pac-nwest,

$320.00 shipped sounds good to me!

the board still has tons of camber left. it wasn't used much in the two seasons he owned it, he took a really bad spill at the start of the 1st season that he got the board. and last winter, he was still a little tender and ended up skiing alot. probably less than 20 days on her. i feel bad, but i think his days of riding with the eye of the tiger are ova! i rode the board one day and loved it, its a freight train!

let me know!

jd :biggthump

• 2 weeks later...

hell yeah,

i took an iroc-z sticka of an 86 t-top and had it down the middle of the board, it looked wicked pissa guy! i just stuck it on my wifes xc-70, it looks sharp, real sharp!

what was it, "look sharp race sharp" when i worked with pogue at wvbbts he didn't remember saying that.

still waitin on the dfj decals, dont forget about us eastcoasters. send out a dozen or so if you can. reamus @ smitty want some, i will be seeing those goons soon. hope all is well bro!

j.d