Note to New Members ×

More Snow Coming

P06781

Looking good for sunday, 4" today, 4-8" tonight and 10-16" on saturady ...

Heading to the cabin saturday night....

Will be on locals frs channel if anyone wants to get a earlyseason workout in ...

Jim

Doing yardwork. :(

(Maybe I'll work on building my snowboard rack too - that will make me feel better about missing freshies.)

What's the local's FRS channel again, for future reference?

74 degrees here in Balmywatherville..... Albany NY:barf: gah Indian summer ! not even a single frost yet.

Don't worry, we're supposed to get anothger round of Indian Summer here too. Woke up to snow yesterday AM, supposed to be 68 degrees here in Bend on Tuesday. It's just that time of year. (I gerw up in Ballston Spa so I know your area well)

Went touring with a Tanker 192 and approach skiis . Ascended to just below crater rock. About 2 ft new but pretty windblown from the palmer down. About 30 snow nuts skinning up for some early season white stuff. The stuff from 10k to 9k was really nice and laid in smooth :biggthump . Need to work on my equipment as I got some nice heal blisters :mad: but it was worth it. Hopefully I can get some more of the local BOL crowd to join up there next time.

On the way home from the mountain...warm already in Welchs...

Jim

post-219-141842236457_thumb.jpg

post-219-141842236459_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Allright everyone, start doing your snow dances, making sacrifices to Ullr, etc. This is getting ridiculous. NMov 17th and the base area at Bacehlor is bare and wet :angryfire

I aggree as i have next monday and tuesday off and wanted soooo badly to be riding on the mountain .

Jim