Note to New Members ×

any recommendations on bearings?

bobble

For day in day out I use Builtins by ABEC11, they are easy to use, the spacers and speed rings are built in to the design. It is quick to change wheels around. For race day I like Oust Moc 9's. The are super fast right out of the box, slap-em in and go race. I think Sk8kings has both Builtins and Oust http://www.sk8kings.com

For day in day out I use Builtins by ABEC11, they are easy to use, the spacers and speed rings are built in to the design. It is quick to change wheels around. For race day I like Oust Moc 9's. The are super fast right out of the box, slap-em in and go race. I think Sk8kings has both Builtins and Oust http://www.sk8kings.com

i have biltins but can't seem to find anyplace that stocks them. i didn't see them on sk8kings. i tried emailing biltin twice but got no response.

Bordy,

What other sk8 related products do you carry/offer? The sliding gloves looks well done, by the way.

Regards,

Cristan

Mostly the loaded line and anything loaded offers on their site. We are adding more prodect daily.

I know we also hace a overstock of Flex one Bamboo vangaurds in Both premium and regular, We really like the Flex one becuase its big and stable and pumps with mad Power!

Thanks for looking!

where, on hardbooter? spacers too?

We don't carry the Ninja line becuase a good friend of ours Mike Sorge Does, He,s the Hard booter I was mentioning. ( His son is quite the fast gate basher also) I have yet to find a set that rolls and cleans like them! I am running them on all my race boards!

The ceramics are money!!!

We carry the same bearings Loaded offers. Not every thing is listed yet so feel fre to call!!

Thanks.

biltins are temporarily out of stock pretty much everywhere.

RocknRons ballistech bearings are coming out now, and his old bearings are great too.

other than that, good budget choices are the bones reds and minilogos, if you want to spend somewhat more, theres the classic bones swiss, in several flavors:biggthump