Note to New Members ×

Oxygen Proton

F9 Driver

There are many reviews on the Oxygen Proton here; a search will bring them up.

As for whether Oxygen is still in production, they are a division of Atomic/Dynastar, so yes.

Simply put, they are solid and a great carving value- I have a 164 Proton and a 172 Proton and use them about 30-40 days a season.

Those get rich schemes are awesome, I am gonna try 2-3 of them. I really thought selling that PJ on ebay for $1000 bucks was gonna do it, but unfortunately the "man" from the New Snowboard World Order, the same one that took down the Asym industry, conspired to take out all of the legitimate bidders.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out that Madd sale, I might actually be able to scrape that kind of cash together.

Thank you Chris, for the specs on the Proton, very helpfull.

Glen

there are usually a few lghtly used Madd 170s for sale in the classifieds...$350 seems to be the average price. If I decide on a new board next year I'll probably flip mine around there. (that's what I paid for it...they do seem to hold value pretty well depending on time of year and condition)