Note to New Members ×

New UPZ/VIRUS hardboots 2007/2008

Hans

UPZ (Austria).

UPZ will let out 3 models of hard boots next season:

Model: Racing RC, orange - upper model in the collection; two sorts of plastic of the different hardness enter into complete set: black - medium; gray - hard.

Model: Racing RC, black - passes to the following season without the changes; two sorts of plastic of different hardness enter into complete set: black - medium; gray - hard.

Model: Racing, black - simplified version of boots with 4 buckles.

The first two models are completed by two sorts of plastic of different hardness:

black - medium; gray - hard.

For all models it is possible to order three versions of the liners:

FLO - leather with the detachable rigid sort

THERMO - thermoed-form;

FOAM - foamed-fill;

post-105-141842231584_thumb.jpg

post-105-141842231585_thumb.jpg

I'll get a pink pair for ya then it won't be just me that knows yer....

Every one else will see yer.........

We have some yellow boots but I haven't seen the orange yet. The yellow ones is firm like your....That how I know yer........ I was going say Boston Mills hard pack.....

:lol:

We are the distributor for the Virus UPZ. And made a huge investment to Virus for it! Dan Yoga is the upz guy in north america but he is very little help.

Pretty ****ty slagging a guy on the net.....I gotta disagree with ya on that one!!!!!!!!! Dan YOga is a great distributor...i had a few buckle issues...one call and bamm new ones in the mail....THANKS DAN for the great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheffy, I just recieved my buckles in the mail too. I've never had a problem with Dan.

Fastskiguy, the UPZs are about as wide as boots come, I think. Plus, you can use them on your skis with the changable heel and toe pieces, which i have for sale.

anybody have comments about the fit of these boots? I need something with some major width. My narrow boots have been stretched to the limit and they are, uh, OK I guess. I'll need stretching with any boot but would like to start with something a bit wider.

Check out this thread:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=11164

boots?

I would be looking for the 4 buckle black boot,, don't need that extra buckle in the way of forward flex and impeding it..

Whats the 4 buckle boot called so I know what to ask for?

What are the costs going to be? or shoot me to a site so I can see..

Thanks Shred

Model: Racing, black - simplified version of boots with 4 buckles as stated in this post earlier. No prices known yet with me.

post-105-141842231671_thumb.jpg

sheffy, I just recieved my buckles in the mail too. I've never had a problem with Dan.

Fastskiguy, the UPZs are about as wide as boots come, I think. Plus, you can use them on your skis with the changable heel and toe pieces, which i have for sale.

Im just curious. How come you got 'em for sale? the DIN soles.

Im just curious. How come you got 'em for sale? the DIN soles.

I'm just gonna get some ski boots. I haven't actually put them in but having an intec heel would make it a huge pain to remove. I could just as easily go into the car and get ski boots. Someone (I think Bobdea) told me about that hassel but I just bought them anyway. I only skied twice this year anyway. One of these years I'm just gonna sell my skis because I have way more fun on a board. Not next year though.