Note to New Members ×

My Donek Vlad Carve 175 can be yours...

F9 Driver

Donek Vlad Carve 175 race board for sale. I love this board but it is a little too stiff for me (8.1 out of 10 on the Donek scale).

I bought it two seasons ago from a member here, it is in very good shape with just a few minor scratches here and there. Orange translucent topsheet.

Length Edge Sidecut NWidth WWidth TWidth

175 159 13.0 22.36 17.5 22.36

Specs are from the donek website

$400 or best offer + shipping

post-928-14184223073_thumb.jpg

post-928-141842230732_thumb.jpg

post-928-141842230733_thumb.jpg

Ok, I have had a couple people offer me around $200 and I am considering. Anyone want it for more than that?

I have a pair of TD1's that I could put on it...Let's make a deal!!!!!!

P.S. I am a little embarassed that it says "skidder" under my name over there. Where is the love for the silent majority that just reads all the posts? :D

I am 185 pounds, and I prefer to ride pretty steep groomed pitches. I have found that I really like a board with a smaller turning radius so that I can keep my carving to a 20 to 40 foot width of the slope. I am sure a better rider could do that with this board but for me the Donek is for wide open spaces where you can rub your armpits on the snow with very few obstacles.

I'm rambling, let me know if I didn't answer your question.

• 6 months later...

I love eBay! Just won your auction. Hope you're not disappointed with the price. The Vlad will be moving north to Whitefish, Montana, to take a new job as a trench digger at the resort formerly known as Big Mountain. We'll be holding "Donek Days" where it (me) can try in vain to keep up with dredman's Das Amputator.

John,

Not at all. I am very happy that someone is going to continue to ride this AWESOME board. You will be very very happy with it. If I could have gotten it to turn a little tighter in the gates, I would have never sold it in the first place. It will be on it's merry way shortly.

Glen

Have Fun!!!