Note to New Members ×

Winter Park/Sol Vista 16&17th

Thor VonRippington

We are gathering a group for the Winter Park area on Friday March 16th and 17th.

We have two options depending on weather and conditions.

1) We take everyone's quiver to Sol Vista and have a demo day. So far, we have about thirty boards available. It's a great place to demo for many reasons... but if the conditions aren't right, it's not a fun place to ride.

2) If Sol Vista doesn't work out, we will ride Winter Park. The demo day isn't as easy here, but we will have a car-load of boards if you want to try something.

Check back to this thread to see how plans develope.

Please email me for details and to swap cell numbers.

ssegress@earthlink.net

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBird-which parking lot should we use? I can plant a car the night before so we have the best spot for changing out boards. I'm thinking the Jane base next to the bridge would be a good as anything...?
Challenger lot? It's ride in/ride out and right at the base of Scraper, in mean Sleeper.

I agree C-Lot, Pretty easy access from most anywhere on the jane side.

Does anyone have a table for binding swaps? BBQ grill?

Looks like good weather

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?CityName=Winter+Park&state=CO&site=BOU

Friday there will be myself and Krud Karver, Saturday another in soft boots will be in and out of the festivities.

As far as Apres, I may not be available Friday night. Saturday there would be 3-4 people

Winter Park it is!!!

it's a thong dammit! :biggthump

I have a big ol' camp stove/grill i can bring up!

Ink, I'll pick you up on the way

D, I sense a pasting coming your way mister :eplus2: Are you going to bring that little yellow board you had last weekend?

and i may be bustin out the onesie :cool:

Table dances and speedos, bring the wife and kids, Mario is earning money for the next vacation :D

I don't know, hairy backed fat guy table dancin' in a thong, i think more people will be runnin' for their lives and sheilding the little ones than to feed me dolla's

now that's a visual :barf:

mario

I don't know, hairy backed fat guy table dancin' in a thong, i think more people will be runnin' for their lives and sheilding the little ones than to feed me dolla's

now that's a visual :barf:

mario

Now, I can't wait to finally meet the dancing madman