Jet-Cat flying wing or Bugatti Veyron?

Kimo

Which would you choose?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• Jet-Cat flying wing
    • Bugatti Veyron
    • I'll stick to carving the slopes

The jet thing is cool but looks like a serious negative to life expectancy of the user.

The Bugati is just stupid fast. I'll modify a speed triple and go as fast as I want...and have enough left over to buy a ski house and a lifetime of season tickets...

I think flying would add the extra variable that the Veyron couldn't quite deliver. 3-d compared to 2-d.

although, it would be easier to give a girl a lift in a Veyron. Going to the bar with the wing set up on would probably be a lot like going to a bar with a star trek outfit.

although, it would be easier to give a girl a lift in a Veyron. Going to the bar with the wing set up on would probably be a lot like going to a bar with a star trek outfit.

:lol:

:eek: that jet-cat video is amazing! however i voted for the bugatti because it's one sick car. i'd switch my vote to the Jet-Cat once their new version comes out that takes off from ground, and is capable of aerobatics!! (so claims the video)