Note to New Members ×

update on my life!

bobdea

A couple of people on here have emailed me asking why I've not been posting much and it's because I now live in CA and don't have internet access at home so I have to go to the library to post here and check my email, this only happens once or twice a week.

I did however get another tanker, my hardboots just came earlier this week and I got a fancy metal board coming from prior.

Also I spent four and a half hours getting teeth extracted last night!

FUN!

anyway, anyone near Mammoth Lakes,CA should come for a visit.

That means you Skipuppy, when you visit your mom in Reno visit me too!

Im flying out Friday (16th) and then I will be returning to Boston on Friday (the 23rd?) again. I will need to make a trip to South Lake Tahoe to pick up another board. I am not sure if I will actually go snowboarding there though (because I want to bring a pair of skis, and flying back with one pair of skis and two snowboards might seem a bit much if I am only there for a week). Do you think you might be able to make it up to South Lake Tahoe/Kirkwood for a day? Let me know if you don't have my cell and I'll email it or text it to you (I've got yours). Hope you are enjoying yourself!!!!

Bob,

Thanks for the update.

I've been riding the skis that you sent, 3 half days. Next month, I plan to demo some 08' ski gear. Are you interested in coming up to Tahoe to ride? Plan an event with Skipuppy and then let us know.

March 24th - Ski Shop Santa Cruz is having their annual ski demo day. $50 for a Sugarbowl lift ticket, lunch and all the ski demos. I'll be prefitted for skis before the event. My UPZ boots with DIN toes/heels are working out well, plus I haven't crashed yet.

--Hugh

tonja, I gots no car so Kirkwood is out unless I can figure something out

call my cell though because I might be able to talk Suzanne into taking a drive if you know of a place to stay.

Today was pretty sick, I busted up both of my tankers pretty good though, if only I could upload some of the pics I took today