Note to New Members ×

Why snowboarding is better than waterskiing

C5 Golfer

• 2 weeks later...
Huh?

Have a tissue for your issues and, otherwise, if you can't play nice, go away

Now that was uncalled for. I was going to post something and thought better of it. I'll go ahead now and say it.

Gators don't get much bigger than 19 feet. The largest one ever recorded was a hair over 19 feet and found in LA (easily verified with a google search). Aside from that, the picture in question has been doctored to make it look like the gator is bigger than it is. You can see that in the belly of the beast that is against the blue truck in the background. There is some intentional blurring of pixels there in order to mask the change. There are other indicators as well.

Frankly, after posting that originally, I changed my mind. And so edited the post to say what it says now. I decided that posting that would perhaps have thrown a damper on the entertainment value of the picture.

NO... NO... this is not a faked image!!! I was there when this bad boy was caught on the Cedar River here in Iowa. Our Water Ski team was out doing a New Years Day show since the river was open due to the warm weather. During a 10 skier pyramid he surfaced and grabbed two of the bottom skiers in the same mouthfull. For the sake of the families they did a real good job of getting all the chunks of wetsuit out the his teeth. Really... its true!

edit: Did I forget to mention that I'm also the father of Anna Nichole's baby?