Note to New Members ×

Calling Boston area racers and wannabes...

ncermak

Wave - yes, they have been blowing snow. They were actually blowing as we were training the other night, making the ruts pretty nasty in certain sections. We had a good crew the other night, so it looks like it should be a good turnout on saturday.

Most likely GS first then SL. I know those "special people" with more than one board like to know in advance ;)

Details for saturday at www.ridemass.org

Wave - yes, they have been blowing snow. They were actually blowing as we were training the other night, making the ruts pretty nasty in certain sections. We had a good crew the other night, so it looks like it should be a good turnout on saturday.

Most likely GS first then SL. I know those "special people" with more than one board like to know in advance ;)

Details for saturday at www.ridemass.org

Cool - just thinking about how to wax. I'm actually psyched that NH had to move the Ragged races to Sunday (although I'll miss the Maine-uhs at Shawnee) - I didn't think I'd get to a MA series race this year...and yes...bringing "special boardz!! ;) :lol:

Thanks Rick...

we're running gates again tomorrow night again if people want to play...same deal, hopefully start setting by 7, 2 for 1 tickets, probably just set one course...up to the guys who show up, so bring both decks...

Thanks Noah - I'm pretty beat after 7 races and all the road miles the last 4 days, and it just keeps snowing up here, so i'm going to pass this week. Takes me about 3.5 hours to get down there.

If you are still doing it in March I'll try to come down a couple times to prep for Nationals. :biggthump

Rick, you can crash on my couch if you change your mind.

Noah, can we set a wide GS course ? I ran a steep slalom course yesterday at Gunstock and couldn't make it 3 gates. Could have been the wide Coiler 176 but not really fun.

Thanks WW - but I ain't going anywhere...MEGA powder day(s?) on the horizon here!! :biggthump

And you already know this...racing is supposed to be hard (especially with a 176 in an SL course! :freak3: ) but I'm sure you'll find any course on Ward that Noah sets to be a good experience, and for a small bump the snow surface is really good for easy racing.

are you/those guys still on for this tuesday night at ward?

Thanks WW - but I ain't going anywhere...MEGA powder day(s?) on the horizon here!! :biggthump

And you already know this...racing is supposed to be hard (especially with a 176 in an SL course! :freak3: ) but I'm sure you'll find any course on Ward that Noah sets to be a good experience, and for a small bump the snow surface is really good for easy racing.