Note to New Members ×

WTB: Prior ATV

johnstewart

Headed west in a few weeks; would like to take something out to take the place of my old freestyle board (just not stiff enough for any real carving). I've got an Axis for the non-powder days, but when there is snow, I'd like to find something that can float better than that (yet still carve).

Headed west in a few weeks; would like to take something out to take the place of my old freestyle board (just not stiff enough for any real carving). I've got an Axis for the non-powder days, but when there is snow, I'd like to find something that can float better than that (yet still carve).

ATV - great choice! Volkl Cross (see my just posted WTB thread) also a similar ride...stiff and snappy in the tail, slightly softer in the nose, and full width.

John, If you don't want to buy I've got a Salomon FRS 165 with TD1 Intecs you could use for your trip. You'd just have to come to Milwaukee to pick it up or pay for shipping there and back. It's 165cm, pretty wide and plenty stiff.

Let me know.

Carp