Note to New Members ×

Sunapee 1/12

EZE

KathyB and I rode the crap out of Sunapee today, she hit 2 different skiers, so shes starting to ride like Geoff. Sunapee had 30 trails the Sun Bowl is open and wide lift is still too slow. Excellent snow they've been blowing all week for this holiday weekend. Bonanza down the front is wide open as well and they were grooming the terrain park over to the left of the mt for some added slopes. Lots of beginners thus the two accidents. Nothing from the North Peak yet except greens into the bowl and back to the quad. Good good carving snow but it gets really crowed fast as the Ridge trail is not open and the beginners don't know where to go and they end up in some pretty bad places for beginners. Looks to be some sort of snow coming on Sunday into Monday and if you're looking for the first POW of the season this may just be it, get there early if you can as I'm sure everyone else will be out for the Holiday. My new job starts Monday and I probably won't be riding mid week until late March or April, Weekend warrior for me right now. Good Riding to all that I don't see till March, that one Thursday was nice to bad its over for me.

EZE

Snow should be great by then given that winter is finally here!

Are you guys going at all on the weekends or is Jan 25th gonna be day #2?

(not trying to rub it in just thinking about where to go for my weekends off -

- I may go to Killington Sunday 8am-10am but looking for other less crowded options)

Eric how did things go today?