Note to New Members ×

Look what I found at my post office!

Mats

I just recivied a piece of French art that I just got to show you guys. Going on a powder-trip nxt week in the alps but this thing is to nice ride;-) Will feel guilty if I hit a rock.

It´s a Swell Panik Global 187 with retro wood top-sheet. Even my girlfriend likes it in the living room.

post-506-141842224909_thumb.gif

Instead our boards could be friends and ride together in La Grave... :1luvu:

By the way - have sold you Tanker? I love mine. It´s a by far the best allmountainboard I have ever ridden. It works everywhere. AND you can really carve it. But what impress me most is that it´s so easy to ride in windpacked pow.

Oh WOW Mats, she is a beauty. I would be affraid to ride that board. I used to get so mad when people would bang into my arbor in the lift lines. It still makes me mad but I accept the fact that it's going to happen and you can't protect them forever.

So what is the length and what kind of wood is that?

I just recivied a piece of French art that I just got to show you guys. Going on a powder-trip nxt week in the alps but this thing is to nice ride;-) Will feel guilty if I hit a rock.

It´s a Swell Panik Global 187 with retro wood top-sheet. Even my girlfriend likes it in the living room.

Quite lying, there's no powder in Europe this year. Nice looking board, do your best not to destroy it with the conditions over there.

Quite lying, there's no powder in Europe this year. Nice looking board, do your best not to destroy it with the conditions over there.

Well... The guide I´m going with is pioneering a new way of forecasting snowfall much the same as surfers forecast swells. We don´t have a destination until last minute. and it´s not next week it´s the week after that. I will post a report. :eplus2:

Randy:

It´s a Global 187cm 15,5/13/11,5 radius. The Global is a bit more carving orientated then the other STs and it got a bit narrower waist 248mm. The board is supposed to be great in not so much snow also. Which often is the case. Like 10-20cm lose snow on top of cord or chopped old pow. I´dont know much about wood but it sure looks great.

Instead our boards could be friends and ride together in La Grave... :1luvu:

By the way - have sold you Tanker? I love mine. It´s a by far the best allmountainboard I have ever ridden. It works everywhere. AND you can really carve it. But what impress me most is that it´s so easy to ride in windpacked pow.

Yes i sold my Tanker away, (same time as i sold my last Burner and Swoard), had no usage for it. SwellPanik works better in pow and if there is corduroy, slush or bumby surface then i can ride with my Pen :D