Note to New Members ×

Snowboard C.S.I.

DiveBomber

well its not that im the kind of person who thinks it will never happed. Its the fact that it did. I mean just the basic principal of dont touch whats not yours, its not like it was the middle of nowhere. It would be pretty easy to deduce that hey, this probabaly belongs so someone who lives here.

well Tonight im going door to door, try to find some suspects. ive already put some flyers up, and i think im going to make a large 2'X4' sign that says "return my snowboard" and stick it in the middle of the snow pile.

I'm calling you out, brutha...

Did you make this up? C'mon man, you didn't even say what kind of board it was...You have snow out there, get off the !@#$%^%&* computer and go git some FREAKING turns in. CALL IN SICK AND GO TOMMOROW FOR US EASTERN LOSERS!!!!!

I'm calling you out, brutha...

Did you make this up? C'mon man, you didn't even say what kind of board it was...You have snow out there, get off the !@#$%^%&* computer and go git some FREAKING turns in. CALL IN SICK AND GO TOMMOROW FOR US EASTERN LOSERS!!!!!

hah, ask Mario he will vouch for me. I had just come back from riding.

But Ill probably go up wed if I can, Just for you!

GOT IT BACK!!!

apparently someone across the drive saw it and picked it up, and they just brought it to the front office

Well, you really DO live in a safe part of town. :D

When I was growing up, around 10 years old, a buddy of mine got a new bike for his birthday. He left it in the driveway that day, or maybe the next day, and the bike disappeared.

His dad saw it unattended, "stole" it, and just hid it for a day or two...