Note to New Members ×

Burton Fire Liners

Guest Tim Tuthill

Wanted:Burton, Mondo 29 Fire liners.

I have some Furnace (aka Reactor) 29.0 liners - good shape. Some stitching just above the right heel has pulled out a bit wherre the plastic upper is stitched to the fabric lower, but otherwise in great shape. Just standard footbeds in 'em. I think they'll probably fit the Fires. Let me know if you are interested.

Wanted:Burton, Mondo 29 Fire liners.

Tim - I might have you covered if I haven't thrown them away. Let me go poke around a bit they might be 28.5 which would work too.

You should think about the Conformable liner too - a little more than free, but my feet are so happy.

Give me a couple days and I will look. Are you coming up here anytime soon? Snowed again last night and supposed to off and on all week if you believe the fantasy channel. Conditions yesterday were epic. Best of the year for me so far.

GRAB the furnace liners!

better than what they were putting in the wind in the later years

if no luck on finding some liners, get some zipfits or foamable ski boot liners

Many people put thermoflex liners in them but I feel that is a poor solution in burton boots where on the other hand a tongued skiboot liner compliments them very well

Hey Tim,

the ones that I found are 28.5 and are still in my new Fires that I am trying to break in before custom liners are fitted.

I thought I did have some 29s but no find yet.

I agree with Bobdea that the intuition may not be the best for the Burton boots, at least they didn't work worth a darn for me. I have a pair of those somewhere too. Cooked em three times so there should be two more in them if you believe the literature.

I will keep looking.