Note to New Members ×

If You Have Anything For Sale Email Me First!!!!

DiveBomber

I had one of those... damn volume knob always at 11..... and no mute....:barf:
if you get the joke,why just keep it to yourself ?

I'm glad that didn't go unnoticed. She comes with some sweet headlights, too. :biggthump

DiveBummer, I think Pat has a really stiff, skinny race stock 190 you would rule the hill on.

Man, if I were in Colo right now, I'd drive 8 hours and sleep in my car to get some o' that fresh pow.

post-123-14184222365_thumb.jpg

willywhit!

that yer woman?

looks like you got some nice headlights to play with!

I'm trying to figure out a way to escape MA at the moment, I have a comp for Magic that I should use soon, if I decide to head up that way I will let you know.

we will call this trip the "Jitney" rides again.

bob -

magic sez:

We were blessed with 4-6" of new snow yesterday on top of a 4-16” base of man made snow. Today we will be skiing and riding on 5 trails with 1 lift servicing the top of the mountain. The 4-5" of new snow will make for great conditions. Please note that while the coverage is great in most spots there are still some areas of thin cover.

Killingron sez:

New Snow 24 hrs: 6

New Snow 48 hrs: 7.5

New 7 Snow : 11.5

Season Snow total: 44.5

Base Depth: 20-30

Open Lifts: 25

Open Trails: 84

Miles of Skiing: 38

Surface conditions: Powder / Packed Powder

I'm pretty jonesin' to get on the snow tomorrow and not that amped to party hard tonight. Let's figger sumptin' out.

Fire up the jitney, let's roll !

edit: this just in from today at K :

Sunshine, blue bird sky and 6 inches of new fresh snow. Surprisingly as you left Bear Mtn. the north side at Bittersweet, Skylark, Superstar and the Canyons & Cascade felt cold and had chilling winds The Northridge Glades felt warmer in the sun. The crowds were less both on the slopes and at the lifts too. Fantastic way to turn the page on 2006.

Hey Bob, I have 2 vouchers for magic, but I never heard of the place, and from the trail map it looked a bit cheezy.

What's the deal with that place? Is it worth the drive there? ( with more snow of course )

Dano, Magic is legit. It's pretty old school family deal but good terrain. Not far from $tratoonie. I remember a trail there under the lift and it had some great big crater like sand trap sink holes. You could build a little kicker on the lip and throw a phat back scratcher into the pit(going back to the ski daze). Hoots from the chairs above, pretty cool. My buddy Andy was an ambassador there and had the hook up.

it's Magically Delicious !

why italian cars are better than italian women :lol:

:lol:

Speaking from experience... each needs a little more TLC than the average....

With one exception..... one rewards you richly and puts a big smile on yer face...:D while the other expects more and more.... and causes a mental breakdown.

Oh bummer... I've started again........:nono:

My Ex was quite a physical princess... in a Buffy sorta way....

just call me Mr Slappy...

Hmmmm them good ole' days......

:boxing_sm

but yer gal can handle the hard boots and rips in softies. I have to listen to foreign frequencies and carry an english-portugeuse dictionary around.

If they speak portugeuse they usually have a phenomenal trunk:biggthump I gotta say though, Test drive only !!!!!! Do not take this one home they are impossible to get rid of. It takes months and lots of misery.:lol:

If they speak portugeuse they usually have a phenomenal trunk:biggthump I gotta say though, Test drive only !!!!!! Do not take this one home they are impossible to get rid of. It takes months and lots of misery.:lol:
too late ! I'm in too deep ! :rolleyes: