Note to New Members ×

Pissed off

Alex Walters

mine came in yesterday and i used them for the first time today. all i have to say is AWESOME. adjusting the forward lean mechanism is nice. i just start turning the top nut to compress the spring and my boot starts leaning forward, or at least i think it is.
Actually , I believe this would make your upper cuff stand "Tall" or more upright, less forward lean.
someone correct me if i'm wrong and tuning completely incorrectly. well, either way, compressing the top spring and showing more of the threading on the shaft seemed to feel better for me.

Nothing to correct, you like what you like, what you describe is "Tightening" the spring or "Stiffening" the flex.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys

Ok, another lame excuse but an update nontheless.

Just got back from a 4 day Christmas holiday, so actually only took off one extra well deserved day. However, I have 1172 emails in the Bomber inbox, plus a stack of orders. I haven't even looked at the phone messages just yet.

I am doing my best to work on the BTS kits this week, but please please have a bit of patience as you guys have been so good with. It's really nutty here, and I'm doing the best I can.

Thanks! Happy Holidays!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Ok, another update for ya with lots of excuses.

I'm still working on all the backorders for the BTS, and getting through them slowly. Fin had to leave for personal issues this week, so I'm really flyin' solo. Please keep up the fantastic patience that you have shown, and I will get to everyone's order as soon as humanly possible.

Also, we are closed on Friday 5th January becauase we are a sponsor of the Race to the Cup World Cup Qualifier in Steamboat, and we will have our demo tent set up. The whole point of this is to attract more attention to the sport that we love. So I'm makin' a presence - if you are local come by. It's going to be a great race with a night GS on Friday, and a SL on Sat. Bands, food, and lots of excitement will be had on Friday night!

I'll be back on Monday working through the orders. Thanks!