Note to New Members ×

Sunapee 12/6

EZE

:1luvu: Three trails if you count the snow pushed into the lift corral(ha) with Upper and Lower Blast Off finishing the count. About 25 peps for 9am opener. Snow was very good on top some corn mostly machined granular. Lower was hard ice on left softer machined on right thus nice deep heel side ruts and rough toes with no ruts. First hour a bit packed until the grayhaired pass holders bailed out then things spread out and I saw only the few people I dusted on the trail.

I gotta ask, do you bring your snowplowing kids to Sunapee when there is only one trail and its a Black Diamond?

Snow guns ran all day on West Side and Lower Chipmunk,I watched it accumulate, West Side may be open day or two and Chipmunck for the weekend. Training starts Saturday for everyone so those four trails will be crowded and skied off early. If you're itchin to go, keep drivin by and go to Killington they have like 25+ trails open.

Next Thursday 12/15 should have even more trails at Sunapee. There were very few twigs and berries, I lasted for three hours until my legs reminded me it was the first day, and the snow changed.

Eric