Note to New Members ×

Windham Carvefest, Feb. 20-22

Bricky

Announcing the 1st Annual "Windham Carvefest" to be held February 20, 21 & 22 at Windham Mountain, in Windham, NY.

Warm up for ECES!

Lots of carvers carve Windham a few times a year, so wy don't you all try to show up on the same weekend? Hope to see lots of you there!

Please post any ideas etc.

Had Brick

Windham Carvefest update. Several carvers are committed to coming. Checkback for the schedule later this week.

Little known fact is that there are Burton Alpine boards for Demo in the demo shed by the Quad lift. See the skiwindham.com website for demo info to see exactly which Burton Coils, Factory Primes and Ultra Primes are available.

Hardbooting instruction is available too! Patrick Reen instructs in Hardboots.

Hope to see you there! Had Brick

i could make it sunday...i think i may be going over to camelback on saturday then valley forge to work on my motorcycle (but that may wait a month while it warms up - the garage it's stored in is not heated!)

is everyone coming on sat or sun?

i like windham and wouldn't mind making some turns,

steve

It just snowed a little and they are making snow. The forecast is for some snow and then on Saturday, a mix. Saturday looks like the big day.

Several carvers we already plannng to go to Hunter Mountain on Friday (8 miles East of Windham), so let's change the schedule to say Friday is at Hunter and Saturday and Sunday are at Windham. Lifts open at 8am, so let's meet at the Quad at 8am.

Hope to see you there !! Had Brick

It was nice to carve that single run with you guys on Sunday. I had to leave about 11AM. Besides, I started 8:20AM and by 9:30 I made 7 top to bottom runs already. I was tired by the time most people hit the slope. Well, that's my regular schedule. Prefer to stay away from crowds. Had to many encounters and don't want to hurt anyone. If anyone could be hurt then let it be me rather than a kid. So sometimes it does not sound or seem like social riding, but better be it safe. To me on regular snow day it is a workout like to many at gym, but it could spioil others' fun.

It was a great day.

Hope to see you next Saturday at Stratton or at ECES.