Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

how bout a mug for a demo pair of TD3 Sidewinders....i really like the looks of em. 240# clydesdale MWM HET ISO sidewinder for FSSU

it is a great price for all the programming, matrl, machining, deburring, plating, molds, engraving, packaging, etc....very sweet set-up all around

what the hell...did photoshopdad1987 phishscam your logins and is now trolling the Loon/WV thread??? You gotta pay to play. Cut back on a few hobbies and get your priorities straight!! why do you think i started drinking pbr???

:AR15firin:freak3:

stfuarymfp

I'm trying to get promoted to official board reviewer and offer the T32 stamp of approval in return. What could be wrong with that:eplus2:. Maybe I could just get your CC #'s with a key logger trojaned on to a couple of sweet phish sets in mp3. Oh wait, maybe you already did that to me.:confused:

i'm thinking of having a "talking tech with team 32" section. my first installment is interviewing polaris about his new highly controversial and experimental toe lift sat while he was thrashing ice bolders on his coiler amt: "i dunno" he said- we'll try to have another installment next week....:sleep:

i new we were going to have a long day.

7:45am enzo carpet surfing in the corner of the bar. thinking noone would notice him, checking himself out in the window, while tinkering away.

7:46am, stevo with bags under his eyes an yawning like he just pulled an all-nighta in the tinker shop, testing yet another setup.

8:30am, mojo pulling the schute with new boot issues. im a firm believer in removing all the tags from new equipment and apparel.

8:35am the flyin haiwain, disapears, only to find him tinkering at the base of the mtn.

9:45am t32 break from the cold!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf was that about, who called that one, enzo? that was a 1st, yo lci here we come!

12:00am lunch, tinkering, etc, etc.

12:15, mr stubborn himself has a new setup. 3 in the front, 6 in the rear, barhp barhp, barhp.

3:00pm piss poor showing at the pbr.

i dont even want to know what happened sunday. :barf:

t32 memo.

GYFST QUICK!

If I recall correctly I said: "I felt much more balanced on my heelside."

I don't think that I was getting a vastly "better" heelside with toe lift, but I was much more balanced and able to drive the board from, the middle, with both feet (a feeling I have been missing for a while). On toeside I felt a little less balanced and am now wondering what to tinker with next. Keep in mind that I still had powerful turns on both the toe and heelside and that the differences are slight. I may adjust the boots a little to get more upright or I may try 3/3. Anyone have a loaner 3?

I don't think my riding changed much between setups, but confidence is everything. If I could feel equally balanced on toe and heel, I would be happy.

:lol: :lol:

nice analysis! i have a spare 3 that i will bring the next couple of w/e if you need it.

we shot vid on sunday and maybe enzo will post for your analysis. i was 3/3...partys ova, all done, last set-up eva, punch me in the hed, hang me high in the kangaroo kourt, inspction every morning, i dont care, red locktite in the screws, no more nightmares, freedom!

enzo is looking real good!!

stevo....email the link to polaris if you want analysis. it was a training session so I'm not gonna post it up now. I need to save the footage for another weak T32 video at the end of the season.

1:17pm Best quote of the day....from a random kid on the lift in response to some random talk about the cross-eyed & painless pirate.

You Got To Hit It and Quit It!!!

enzo, really nice turns! good flow from turn to turn. carrying more speed down the fall line than previuos years. riding better than ever, don't change a ting, guy! :biggthump

stevo, really solid turns! fully compressing a little early in the turn imo, if you work on compressing a little later, you'll be able to carry and control your momentum thru da turns at higher speeds. great setup, even better posture! your posture has always been solid, now just leave your stance alone and get mean! :eplus2:

i've heard were not pushing our equipment to the limits?? however bill enos and anton pogue seem to think otherwise but what would they know. :freak3:

so bobgea-alldea why all the broken, boots, bindings, booster straps, boards, etc, etc. maybe we dont know how to mount our equipment the right way? i think we do a couple of softboot segments of us railing turns with our 8mscr freestyle boards and a clip or two charging the headwall on bucksaw or angel street on some sl boards.

i should bring bobgea-alldea to le relais event with me this weekend? i think his expert advise would really help. thanks tips ! :barf: gfy and piss up a rope!

JD - Good catch on the Stevo vids. I was thinking he looked a little too compact at certain points in the turns, but hadn't figured out why.

I think you may have misunderstood the comment about not pushing the equipment to its limits. I understood that to mean that the softbooters in the video were at the performance level of the equipment and if the pitch were steeper, they wouldn't be able to make the same turns, whereas for the T32 guys, the equipment would hold up and perform on steeper pitches and more agressive turns.

Le Relais? I love Quebec City. When are we going.

enzo that's all it took ...jd can bend me ova the pbr bar and have his way with me now :1luvu:

i should bring bobgea-alldea to le relais event with me this weekend? i think his expert advise would really help. thanks tips ! :barf: gfy and piss up a rope!

i agree stud the e-riders have never seen themselves on video and think they are way beater than they are- really makes them sound like e-tards.....:AR15firin

i agree stud the e-riders have never seen themselves on video and think they are way beater than they are- really makes them sound like e-tards.....:AR15firin

+1

Video is key. It can be pretty humbling. You're riding half the speed you think you are.

tripoli rd off of 93, about 5 miles off the highway t32's hunting cabin.

chainsaws, guns, axes, 4 wheelers, snow machines, patato guns, schlitz, pbr's, bud lightnings, cards, parliments, copenhagen, skoal, redman, camo, bonfire, 1 tons, 3/4 tons, 1/2 tons, 1/4 tons, 1/8 tons, barhp, barhp, barhp!

:eplus2:

call myself or guy fatha for directions in. :AR15firin

tripoli rd off of 93, about 5 miles off the highway t32's hunting cabin.

chainsaws, guns, axes, 4 wheelers, snow machines, patato guns, schlitz, pbr's, bud lightnings, cards, parliments, copenhagen, skoal, redman, camo, bonfire, 1 tons, 3/4 tons, 1/2 tons, 1/4 tons, 1/8 tons, barhp, barhp, barhp!

:eplus2:

call myself or guy fatha for directions in. :AR15firin

Good times!! We started the night with 8 new recruits and ended with 0. I guess things didn't go over so well when they got lathered up in vaseline and tossed into the raging Pemi. their tee-ball mentality just didn't cut it for T32.....their loss. :flamethro

gfy

post-580-141842298004_thumb.jpg

post-580-141842298006_thumb.jpg

post-580-141842298008_thumb.jpg

magnum,

what happened to the rest of the action photos? me and my guy pulled out at least 4 logs manually, then 1/2 dozen or so with the polaris 350 bb dragger?

i love fresh lumba! i think we should have pitched a couple doneks in there for the fumes! :barf:

dtmfhyfp's

barhp, barhp, barhp!

Those were the only ones that were somewhat in focus. The rest of the shots are a complete blur. I think someone slipped me a roofy in my pbr. Did we go to Clarks Trading Post that night??? Some of the pics appear to be the Wolfman wielding an axe and circus bears doing donuts on a 4 wheeler. Does any of this make sense??

Mack no worries! it was real good but a hair soft, paired with the worst grooming in new england it got a little dicey in some spots. front binding blew out again ended up 10 ft in the woods that was the highlight of my day. :eek:

i'll see you on the 31st, hopefully you have your $hit together by then! :biggthump

bd6