Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

2-1/2 weeks 'til game time on the gOoN WROD.... get ready to show yer legs ladies and let's see what'cha got.

knock em back & stack em high!!

FYI:

T32 Pre-ECES Training Session @ Sugarloaf.

Dates: Sat 2/20 - Sun 2/28

Complimentary lodging at the luxurious Hodge Podge Lodge in Eustis, Maine. Happy Hour runs 24/7 with all you can eat caribou buffet paired with unlimited pbr tall boyz.

post-580-141842289527_thumb.jpg

sure bring along the AK. but we usually just round em up in a sledneck rodeo.

I saw my friend from Dekal last night and she was wondering about our sticka inventory. do you fellas need more? I'm also looking into other swag for the team. Stay tuned.

Looks like BW is opening up this weekend.

http://www.mountwashingtonresort.com/winter_sports/photos_and_cams/

:biggthump

dear chubby little secret,

it's game time and wtf!!!! you've gone Dice-K on us?!?!?!?!!? there's absolutely no excuse showing up to training camp out of shape. where's the fckin discipline????? quit whining about your low reps on the NordikTrak & thigh master. the best kick in the ass is to get back on the board!! I know you carpet surfed all summa with the T32 video blasting on the big screen tv. you're ready to go!! $10 tix @BW and lifts start turning at 9am. meet up with us in Nawfords Crotch.

:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

stevo,

this sport is 90% mental and 10% physical. the deck is up against you mentally. pyhooys and do it to it, your a fhukkin specimen! the only thing holding you back is the 90%, pyhooys and stfuarmf! WE expect BIG things out of you BIG GUY. now act as if, rule 76, no excuses, ride like a champion, ova!

polaris,

instead of your wisdom on growing a full beard, be a fhukkin team player and make a donation to the cause you cheap prick! you're up.

bd6 ova and out! :AR15firin

T32 Press Release

November 8, 2009

Team 32 players ***** & ****** opened up the 20009-2010 season with a 3rd chair showing at Bretton Woods yesterday. The trail was short & flat, but the snow was great. Surprisingly, the paparazzi sprang out of the woods and snapped several spy photos of the pre-season training session. One of the shots actually made it onto the Bretton Woods website. http://www.mountwashingtonresort.com/winter_sports/photos_and_cams/ **** was quoted as saying, “This is what happens when you’re down two men, we lost our security detail and our bearded lookout guy dressed in camos.” The paparazzi managed to escape before any Sean Penn inspired retaliation. After this ghey photo caption, ”We haven't even carved the turkey yet but snowboarders are already carvin' turns at Bretton Woods!”, T32 is considering legal action against Bretton Woods.

In other T32 news, the 1st day of the season gong show continues with T32’s ritual of its 2:1 Drinking to Snowboarding ratio. Once again T32 sets itself apart from other outfits as the hybrid “drinking team with a snowboarding problem”.

post-580-141842289711_thumb.jpg

post-580-141842289714_thumb.jpg

GUYS are those snowtube tracks wtf?? looks like a black diamond parking lot anyway. the beer elitist wont let them in the house never mind the fridge....i sit in the garage, with my warm pbrs, redman, oliva smokes and polish my edges....in the dark....nice and shiny...gettin ready....oh yeah....brrrrAAAPPPP.......aaaahahahahahahaha :AR15firin

Guy that looks just like the deer that got steam rolled last week between exits 24 & 25. How many crows did you swat to get it in your truck?? Congrats!!

Save some of the fur for jd. I'm not kidding.....Mr. Aspen Extreme wants to line the bottom of his pantaloons to match his roadkill hood. :lol:

looks like ONLY polaris and i singlehandedly pulled the dow well ova 10K this year....should the new logo be a wallet with moths flying out of it???????

back in black team spec coiler clydesdale edition- built per memo #bd666 :smashfrea

+23" stance width......i'm happier than a dog with two dicks :1luvu:

post-1848-141842290195_thumb.jpg

Real sharp looking borad you have there. Is that the same spec as BD6s chubby or something else. Gimme some specs here.

I'm thinking if you wrap it in a deer hide and drag it though the front door the wife will think you took up hunting. Women love a man who puts meat on the table and in the freezer. Antlers are optional.:AR15firin

:lol:

skulls, antlers, bullet holes are all effing badasss :AR15firin

182 monster 21cm wide.....here are some cuts from BV:

Monsters are one of my favorites as you feel like a hero on those babies! The sidecut on those is not a big variable as it is only about 1m apart as this allows the metal to do its thing. The ability for the board to vary the turn in this model is the flex pattern as the slightly softer mid and tail will wrap turns incredibly tight. I was using my 88 with 15/16m and was wrapping as tight as my buddy on his classic 11.5m when I could really pressure the edge . Pop comes from these when you are riding centered and the rebound from the overflexing will get you in the air in good snow.ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>

<O:p> </O:p>

NSRs are very high taper race oriented with stiffer mid and rear sections. Monsters have a bit more turny sidecut and much softer mid/rear section, not as much taper. This allows for a very safe ride as they will only give you good pop when riding with weight centered. The softer mid really lets you crank tight turns as the 14 to 16m used on those will crank down to 12m type turns when you get on it aggressively. You give up a hair of stability and edge hold but those properties are still awesome due to the metal. This is of course compared to the NSR which is the ultimate in both of those categories so you are not giving up much. One very unique property of tha Monster flex is it will tighten a turn if your weight gets back rather than the boards pushing you back forward and accelerating.

You give up a bit of rebound but the ability to maintain control while getting bounced around really grows on you.

BV-STFUAR&DILLIGAF<O:p></O:p>

hey aren't those the limited run k2 Obsetheds??

bv's new topsheet material....30 pack of pbrs!! wicked damp!!!

Re: Opening Days Update

Just talked with a coworker whose husband works on ski patrol. No snowmaking happening this week due to warm daytime temps. If temps cooperate, they're hoping to get things up & running for a possible Thanksgiving opening next week. :flamethro

I'm jonesin'...I might head ova to SR for a few hours on Sat am instead.

After months of searching and countless auditions, T32 has finally found their official house band and team anthem:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKSJLop26yI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKSJLop26yI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>