Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

guyfatha,

i would assume its got a 4 stroke, right? i know stevo has a 2 stroke in the shessan. let me know the hp and tq is and then i'll take it from there on the mods.

rule 51 - go big or go home!

rule 52 - run what ya brung!

rule 53 - 2 strokes are for our chainsaws, not 1/8 ton pick-ups.........

rule 54 - no fruit beer, pbr pounders

rule 55 - no coors, schlitz pounders

rule 56 - only fresh squized fruity drinks (my-ties, margurita's with xtra tekilla)

ova!

I'm in for a Thurs, Fri, or maybe Wed, Thurs, Fri trip.

Stratton is one the the most fun places to carve in NE. Hopefully the lord of the ruts will show up and learn us a thing or two about the place.

I have no pull. This place has been going downhill eversince CMC and Vlad checked out. Then it got better when WW left, then it got worse. I miss TT as moderator.

I just got a new Tundra and can't wait for a snowy sled run with the Cummins.

+1 vote for Steeevo for ECES-T32KangamagusKarveKlubAmbassador.

I'm taking Thurs/Fri off & will probably head ova on the Wed night. Sorry, but I only spoon with the misses so take my name off the Brokeback Kampa list. I think a ski-in/ski-out condo with a hot tub is the way to go. :cool:

310 / 327

Rule 32 - no more than 1,000 posts - lifetime limit.

Rule 33 - no off topic posts

Rule 34 - bras off

Rule 35 - what happens on the hill, on the way to the hill, on the way back from the hill, in the bar at the hill, etc, stays there. This is also known as the blak and red wall of silence.

stevo,

before you run someone else ova with your bus, then back ova them. In regards to our chewing tabaco habbits.

please take a look at F****** rule 35, AGAIN! A$$hole!

bahp bahp bahp, just threw STIHL MS880 together last night. 121.6cc, 8.6hp w/59" bar.

No tree is safe, just ask the Ayotte's!!

DTMFHG!

I just signed on with the canadian snowboard manufacturers relief and reinvestment act. Looks like I'm going with the Tight-V(SR) in 165 and 10/12.7/12 instead of a race slalom (163 @ 9/11/10). Still time to change my mind if Glenn's new ride really shines. BV suggested that the flex of the VSR would be a little more stable for all mountain ripping and I like the idea of slighly larger radii for the same reasons.

those new rides are sick polaris, it will be fun watching you redline them both...they are black correct? bv has the h1n1 so if the board rides like 12/12.7/10 you may want to do a first article inspection. btw i emailed laurel with compliments on the purchases....was that wrong :confused:

I found us some Spacecraft ninja masks for top secret midnight buffoonery at eces. These would complete the ensemble with GS suit & pads. They have more styles and different colors so I think we can outfit each team memba with their own. They even have one in honor of Clammy McShukkaStache!!

post-580-141842287328_thumb.jpg

post-580-14184228733_thumb.jpg

post-580-141842287331_thumb.jpg

Enzo:

You and your twin should get matching moostache hats.

I was polising my edges earlier this week. Won't be long now.........

MaChatta's not my twin. He's really my stunt double. Haven't you seen him fly off those wicked sweet jumps at gOoN??

what's a helmet?? t32 only sports mohawks & eyeblack.