Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

tommorow is going to be a gong show! i wonder what the groomers are going to come up with tonight, i cant wait to see the finished product. but in fareness to those $hitbums, tonight they'll be shoveling $hit against the tide.

cannon is supposed to get snow all day today and thru the middle of march. it never rains at cannon, even in the summer!

am @ tree bod!

hey glenn thanks for showing me around the WC riders yesterday...it was also fun FSSU on WH! kildy was a scream too...shoulda got a proto pic you whimp :eplus2:

forgot to tell ya, Klug wasn't gunna come out for the finals even if he did well....apparently the wif hit him in the head getting our lunch cooler down and he got his chilli cheese fritos stuck in his nose- nice diet mister pro athlete

I had a great time at the River. The riding was great grooming was pretty good. White heat and Vortech(sp?) were great for EC. I had a great time watching the racers, those guys and gals rip. The course looked fun, not to steep, fairly turny. Jasey Jay looked good all day he came in 3rd, Sigi Garbner 2nd and Benjamin Karl 1st. No US men made the top 16. On the women's side M Gorgone (USA) was 6th and Alexa Loo (Canada) was 3rd. I took the Kessler out in the afternoon and let it run, that board likes to be ridden fast. See you all soon, T28HBHC

I'm afraid to ask, but how's the coverage and current conditions?? :freak3:

my in-laws said up at Sugarloaf, they didn't open the mountain until noon time on Sat. so they could make things extra special.

hopefully you guys got some good seat time in at the PBR.

stevo I stared at that for a couple minutes....next thing I know a half hour had passed by. I was forced into a complete hypnotic trance like state. :freak3:

I don't know what my plans are for this weekend. I've been out of work the past 2 days battling the flu. :barf: Maybe I'll see ya, maybe I won't.

stevo,

do those guns come with the NISMO package? let me know, because i really dont need 365hp/650ft lbs of torque, and that can tow 17,500lbs when properly equiped like mine. she is definatly properly equiped for the pbr's spring season.

are you guys coming up tommorow? ill be there wit da am bod and da shofty bod, and a pack of parly's if it gets sunny!

any takers for cigar loaf next weekend?

:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:SLACKERS:AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin

mario

mario,

i hear you on that. not only are guys not showing up on a regular basis, the new t32 beer is bud light lime? its getting bad. the only positive i can take from this season so far is, i haven't seen a gayda on any t32 members. ;)

you should come out for a weekend, the conditions have been epic lately. :barf: they've been sending the zamboni's out early, to really smooth everything out!

i love this bah!

mario,

i hear you on that. not only are guys not showing up on a regular basis, the new t32 beer is bud light lime? its getting bad. the only positive i can take from this season so far is, i haven't seen a gayda on any t32 members. ;)

you should come out for a weekend, the conditions have been epic lately. :barf: they've been sending the zamboni's out early, to really smooth everything out!

i love this bah!

fruit beers and berry chew?:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

mario...troll away guy:flamethro but does the LCi Jong Show have stickas, swag, vids, groupies, cougars, security detail, wrecking crew, gong show crew, official drinking team etc etc?? we're like bullet proof tigers...don't phk with us!! :eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::AR15firin:AR15firin

we need to start planning our Tux trip(s). I've been watching threads ova on timefortuckermans.com. A few people have been hitting GOS all winter. Looks doable anytime with snowshoes. also wanna hit Hillman's this year as well. End of march/early april?? Inferno is april 17-19 so that weekend's out.

ova

mario...troll away guy:flamethro but does the LCi Jong Show have stickas, swag, vids, groupies, cougars, security detail, wrecking crew, gong show crew, official drinking team etc etc?? we're like bullet proof tigers...don't phk with us!! :eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::AR15firin:AR15firin

ova

Enzo,

No trollin here guy, just keepin the thread at the top of the page per JD as Inks second.

The LCI has 2 guru's, one cheif instigata, one enforcer, 2 chefs, a mtn bike chapta, lots of wannabes, t shirts, a movie star and matching gaydas. Working on the drinking chapta. I'll have to talk to ink about sticka's

mario

ah, I see....jd's outsourcing posts for t32.

thanks for the bump!! :biggthump

guys, I know that I haven't been around lately b/c of my trip and recent unscheduled bye week but is the morale that bad these days?? do we need to start twisting some arms within the team, recruit new blood, or fabricate some drama to improve chatta??

wtf, we only have a month left in the season.

ps, some good news--heard from a little birdie that 09/10 season pass prices will be released sometime this week and prices won't increase.

whenever gleb pulls his head out of his a$$ and posts up my pre-saturday pic of whats been going down, while you were hero carvin in jh and sniffing midol. its been a battle with the conditions and the negativity is at an all time high.

i hope your all dialed in for the playoff run?

gleb, abby is welcome anytime. i love when girls can keep up with the fellas! let me know on the 163.

ah, I see....jd's outsourcing posts for t32.

thanks for the bump!! :biggthump

guys, I know that I haven't been around lately b/c of my trip and recent unscheduled bye week but is the morale that bad these days?? do we need to start twisting some arms within the team, recruit new blood, or fabricate some drama to improve chatta??

wtf, we only have a month left in the season.

ps, some good news--heard from a little birdie that 09/10 season pass prices will be released sometime this week and prices won't increase.