Note to New Members ×

garage sale

Dr D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the PJ5 spoken for? How about the Amp 6?

Ok, I'm looking for a board about 160 or so. Do you have any?

And photos? ESjunk@comcast.net

Thanks

everything is still available except for the PJ7

I am also adding a set of rental race plates to go with the individual one above as a group of 3 for $125.00 yes that is a set of burton rental plates with an extra for parts etc. for $125.00

Also one set of step ins from burton is available but I plan on keeping one set or the other so it depends on the response.

trying to justify the new bombers I just bought complete with suspension system. the wife is questioning my toy budget:eplus2: some of this stuff has to go so please help out:biggthump

where are the gear vaccuums when you need them?:rolleyes:

I would love to post the pictures but they are to big and I don't know how to shrink them. feel free to enlighten me on the subject or point me in the right direction.

Hey i am looking to get my first alpine board, i currently race GS for Marquette university, i was wondering if you have any boards left in the 160's range, and could you do a package deal like board and bindings? If you have anything for me please email me pics.

Thanks

What do you mean by rental plates? I don't know the term. Are these the performance plates that adjust easily, but have the bail blocks rivited on instead of screwed?

yes the bail blocks have a rod between them that you twist to adjust the binding on the board otherwise they are the perfomance binding with the heavy metal base plate and the riveted blocks

hey, that rick guy needs some bindings. its the old bitchy dude with long grey hair in the black full face. all black....

sorry I missed the reference. you are talking about the dude on a burton FP with the ski boots? Not very talkative?! Ponytail?

How about posting a list of what you still have?

Hard for me to figure out what you still have.

The first post has been edited to reflect what is left and new lower prices. Just go back to the top of the thread and read the first post. It seemed easier than retyping everything:biggthump

• 4 weeks later...