Note to New Members ×

Hard pack Vs. Soft powder

jtslalom

can't get enough, it's like sex with a lover you know really well and love, fulfilling as it can get

carving good cord is a totally different experience, edgy, fast and sorta raw, like getting with that crazy punk rock chick you always fantasized about and when you got with her it was even more wild, rough and raw than you imagined.

my point is they both rock but I have my preference

Good call!!

Though I'm of the opinion (Like Warren Miller said in his earlier films)

"It's white, on the side of a hill and you're there"

Love pow, love hardpack 'roy:1luvu:

It's all good and it beats reality any day!!!!!:biggthump

can't get enough, it's like sex with a lover you know really well and love, fulfilling as it can get

carving good cord is a totally different experience, edgy, fast and sorta raw, like getting with that crazy punk rock chick you always fantasized about and when you got with her it was even more wild, rough and raw than you imagined.

All I can say is AWESOME analogy. :biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

Originally Posted by bobdea

No way cord is THAT good.

We like frozen ball bearings and death cookies.

powder is for girls, all light and fluffy.

Real men carve like they're on hockey skates :eplus2:http://broadbandsports.com/node/4486

Such fluffy powder is for sissies who hang in Colorado. You can't even go fast in it, it is so deep and encompassing you look like a white cloud.

And Holy spinning turbo Blackbird what does that avatar mean.

bobdea - I guess all the girls I know have been more like the punk rock kind, sounds like the do make the ladies that are like the lovely powder is what you are saying, que non??

Such fluffy powder is for sissies who hang in Colorado. You can't even go fast in it, it is so deep and encompassing you look like a white cloud.

And Holy spinning turbo Blackbird what does that avatar mean.

bobdea - I guess all the girls I know have been more like the punk rock kind, sounds like the do make the ladies that are like the lovely powder is what you are saying, que non??

:lol: I'm a bit of a turbo nut... Like my cars fast!

It was something a friend sent me so I thought I'd use it till i get around to making something a bit more snow orientated!!!!

On a powder day under 8 at loveland layin' out big ol' lazy gs turns in the deep on my tanker and then hitting the groom at mach 1 and diggin' deep ol' trenches on the same run. One of my favorite ways to spend a saturday.

I started skiing 25 years ago at vernon valley and camelback, and I in no way miss that east coast "packed powder"

mario