Note to New Members ×

Madd 170 2003/2004 Model

pregnier

It seems that supply has caught up with the hype/legend here. I think $325-375 would be a friendly community price but I'm sure you could take a lesson from the 196 F2 and market it above $400. I'm not sure Mr. Gooding is creating any lasting relationships with his approach but we do live in a free market. At $300 something you're likely to end up with a "riding buddy" too, a valuable commodity indeed.

before and I can confirm because I have had a couple of these in hand they are much stiffer than the green sidewalled madds from the year after that one

good wood indeed

at 350 it is a fair price

those of you have not been on a madd, take up the offer

Picke done up last season and glad for doing so. Took my level of confidence more than few rungs up and lead me to picking up a 158. Hold s great edge and can be worked tight turns or more open turns. I go 210 and it held me decently even though I am abit over its capacity.

I forgot it is on my avatar.

A few words to the wise Madd Is bad. "That means GOOD" I love my 170 and 180. And that price sounds good if its clean. Thanks for the support Tahoetrencher I think we rode together last season in Heaven. I will be back February 2nd-18th. Oh I forgot i'm not making friends getting market value for A very limited 196. You can still bid on by the way. .http://cgi.ebay.com/F2-Speedster-RS-196-Race-Alpine-Snowboard-Hard-plate_W0QQitemZ110046014111QQihZ001QQcategoryZ21250QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I know I should give it to you for $200 and have A riding buddy. NOT I will be there and would like to ride with you if you can forgive me.

We met if it was with Shred Gruumer.(And later last season solo/ Olympic chair? You rippin a green walled 180?) I still don't know how you guys from the flatlands learned to ride soooo BAD (not an adverb; bad is GOOD).I don't meet many alpine boards.

The only other BOL member I've had the pleasure to meet was a brief one with BVRICKS(?) The nice guy with the bass (fish, not Rickenbocker).

Problem is, I'm a groom hogger. I only ride first thing in the morning until I see another person (danger, Will Robinson) and rarely on a weekend.

Having said that, I'm always up for a lesson and there are plenty of trees to hit when gapers wake up, just BOL me.

If that was you with Shred, PLEASE give me a shout. You guys really rock. Really.

You've been a really good sport about that crazy F2 with all our whining and whatnot. Just slippery fingers 'cause of the drool and everything. Would it still make a good light at $450?