Note to New Members ×

BTS user question

Bobby Buggs

makes the boots softer and adds rearward flex

for sure it would make a difference and I would think that it would benefit you but since you normally ride with the boots freeflexing I'm not gonna give you a positive answer on that.

I sure do like them though

makes the boots softer and adds rearward flex

for sure it would make a difference and I would think that it would benefit you but since you normally ride with the boots freeflexing I'm not gonna give you a positive answer on that.

I sure do like them though

DITTO - Buy them, use them, it will be obvious.

Covered very recently in this thread.

If nothing else the BTS gives you lots of options.

Good investment for most riders.

Hard to compare to loose boots. Much better.

Why does this thing work. How can it help me. I ride with the backs open, Would I consider this for my riding

If you mean "walk mode" when you say "backs open", you may want to view this thread:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=11051 After I blew mine out I got a stock pair of RAB's. Way mo' better :biggthump . From what I 've heard, if you like RAB's, you'll like the BTS's even more. Got a pair on pre-order :D

Why does this thing work. How can it help me. I ride with the backs open, Would I consider this for my riding

I think someone covered this before , if you ride open or free as i did for a while ( ground off the whole lock assembly) there is a danger of over pronating(?) your ankle. Could hurt a lot if your unlucky.