Note to New Members ×

Need GS board in 158

Guest Chocoboard

GS board in 158 is hard to find - mostly SL sticks in that size. However, I might have exactly what you need - a slightly used (6 hrs) Cocoon Lotus 158, scr progressive ~11, waist 19.3. Carbon composite board.

Other (cheap) option is my old Nidecker Extreme 156, scr 9, waist 18. This one is an SL board.

I have some old bindings too.

Links to see review and pics:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=10795

http://www.blueb.biz/boards.htm

Another board I have is Stuf Accellerator 156, scr 8, waist 22. AM carver. New.

Email me if interested (your mail is disabled, in profile).

boris at netsplash dot ca

Regards,

Boris

I have a Nitro SC 160 that isn't getting used. I found this is a good short radius carver that is fairly stable and stiff. I was good on it at my 165 lbs. If you are an agressive rider or at/near my weight this might be a good choice for you. $$? PM me off the board if you are interested, it will be reasonable. Can post up a pic when my camera is up and running again.

Hey choco, do you plan to race with this board? If you do, keep in mind that depending on the sanctioning body (CFS) (FIS), there are limits on the minimum waist width for the board that you will be racing on. I don't want to piss on the guy trying to sell his virus, but if you show up with that stick tucked under your arm, you could be disqualified for having a board that is too narrow in the waist. I don't know the #s for women, but I know that the minimum for men is 180mm. Women are usually allowed narrower boards because they are usually lighter and have smaller feet. Just a thought.

later,

Dave R.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...