Note to New Members ×

The Startingate

dirk109

As some of you may already know, the Startingate in VT will be carrying TDs'2 this year along with a wide selection of Deeluxe boots and F2 boards thanks to Bomber! They will also be carrying there normal's from Donek, Nidecker and Oyxgen. Boots from Head. Bindings from Catek and Phiokka. Startingate tunes are some of the best in the biz and will give anyone (including PTC) a run for their money. At the current, They are blowing out some of last years gear to make room for the Bomber drop. Give them a call at 802-297-1213 or drop an email at info@startingate.net.

www.startingate.net

I'll vouch for their tuning skills. They did a great job with my Rossi last year and they will be the only shop allowed to touch my Coiler when it gets here.

I was there over the weekend and almost spent way too much - Mrs. Tex had hold me back. ZThey had great prices on last year's nidecker and oxygen decks - and had more than a few Doneks (I didn't see the price on leftover doneks, but I bought one there a couple of years ago and they mad me a good deal.)

Plus they have some boards from Surf Rodz sitting in the shelves - don't know if they are demos or what... strange shapes.

• 3 weeks later...