Note to New Members ×

Session Dates 2007

tex1230

Sounds to me like it'd be cheaper to by a dedicated road race bike! How about I sell you an RZ350?

Isn't that one of Fin's scooters?:)

Seriously now.....what is it? One adult female owner, probably never ridden, yea right. Then what? traded in for a cruiser?

I'm interested.

Yeah, I think it'd be great if PaulK bought an RZ350 from me!

Oh... you meant the demo day! Sorry, I was sidetracked.

Let's see a pic and specs of the RZ, my first bike was an '76 RD400

Love the new R6 retro RZ lookin' graphix.

Gonna make a Loudon track day, eventually.

Hey Allee!!

How are things going girl? Got any plans to go to SES this year, or maybe even come to the East Coast again? Let me know if you are coming East. I've got a room w/your name on it! Plus, I'd love to get a first hand glimpse of that new ride your past company gave you.

Hey Steph! I'd love to come out to SES, and it's still on the big "to do" list, but it won't be this year ... leaving for NZ for 2 weeks tomorrow, probably New Years in Montana, a cat ski trip, and my 40th birthday in Paris at the end of Jan ... not to mention about $6000 of repairs to the house, and I think I will be declaring backruptcy sometime in February.

I did note that you'd moved to Stratton surrounds though, if I ever feel the need to skid on ice, you'd be the first person I'd think of :1luvu:

And as for my new baby ... mmmm... it's so pretty. I've ordered another Xmas Eve like last year ... first chair up Goat's Eye at Sushine with a foot of fresh fluffy stuff. I can't wait.

Cheers chick!

Was hoping for ECES but I guess I can wait another year to embarrass you guys :p I do plan to make SES but I'll have to get a ride to and from the airport with someone since I cant rent a car. I'll pay for half the car rental and split gas as well:biggthump

Be sure to check all the airlines. Delta now flies directly into Aspen, and others are to be coming in this winter.