Note to New Members ×

ECS Zinal meeting 06 video online

nils

We finally got our meeting video online...

We had to change resort because lack of snow, the actual resort is neighbour resort grimentz, where part ( the tree section) of the EC movies was shot too...

that section is so steep, i am not lying there unless its perfect snow... but there was people at the meeting crazy enough to try that on icy snow conditions!

Nils

ps: edition and music was chosen by the guy presenting the video... we'll brief him next season on the music subject :) we like it smoother usually! :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/messire/video/257682

It's nice to have good online videos like that, I appreciate it. But I am a little disappointed by the choice of using video providers that don't permit the downloading of the movie (unless it's because I don't know how).

choice is simple> dailymotion is free, and its quick servers.

We are likely to provide HQ to the people that attended the meeting...At least you can see it ! It was originally intented to be kept for participants only! ( stuff costed since the guy that made it is a pro ( filmed, edited, and seen in the same day) and was hired..)

Anyway enjoy despite the small res... by the way, if you look around the net, you'll find Flash grabing software that allows for saving any movie like that on your HD :)

N.

Nils,

Great video! Pretty darn good conditions for this time of year. Where exactly is that resort?

When you get a chance just add the link to the "Video" forum so it will be there once this thread rolls off the page.

Cheers,

hi fin :)

Surely will add it to the vid forum asap...

Resort is Grimentz, 10 mins drive from Zinal ( a bit like snowmass to buttermilk)

grimentz has artificial snow, and is on the same mountain as zinal. It is a bit hidden from the sun, which means it keeps snow when conditions are too warm like it was when we had the meeting....

We hope next year can be back to zinal where the big boys like to get scared on the top of the mountain :)

Nils

• 2 weeks later...