Note to New Members ×

Rollercoasters

tex1230

Went to Six Flags New England on Saturday...

I love rollercoasters, especially on days when there are no lines...

Sat front chair on Superman, Batman, and Flashback...what a blast.

I remember that some of the Mass. crew went one time last summer - any plans for a repeat?

I like Six Flags...they sell beer...beer is good

And this is a stretch...

Six Flags over NE (as a whole, including NY)

England-of course, colonies all

US-of course, birthplace of our funky home

France-at least upstate NY

Holland-at least over New Amsterdam/New York

and?????? We need 2 more....

Six Flags over TX-US, Spain, Mexico, France, TX(our own little country), and the wretched "Stars and Bars"

NEW YORK IS NOT A PART OF NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!!

Growing up in NY, I can honestly say that new yorkers don't want to be a part of new england...only to spend summers there.

and Living in New England, I can honestly say that we just plain old don't want New yorkers...(I frequently have to justify myself)

NEW YORK IS NOT A PART OF NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!!

Growing up in NY, I can honestly say that new yorkers don't want to be a part of new england...only to spend summers there.

and Living in New England, I can honestly say that we just plain old don't want New yorkers...(I frequently have to justify myself)

Thanks, you just lost them a flag ;)

I know, NY is NOT a part of NE, but as it stands, Six Flags over NE is false advertising!

there's a bunch of days in that are "bring a friend for $15" if you have a season pass so if anyone wants to get together over the summer let me know
We may take you up on that.I love tasting my beer over and over in the back of my throat on the big boy coasters. Just gotta hit it when it isn't packed like killington on a holiday week.btw, We love NY ! it's vinny and tony revving up the 5.0 mustang, down the cape on saturday night...rrrrrr.... youse know where Puffa belly's is ?

http://themeparks.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=themeparks&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gerstlauer-rides.de%2Fvideo%2FSpinning-Coaster_SFNE.wmv

six flags is awesome. I'm gonna go there a time or two this summer. Lemme know if anyone is heading down there on a gloomy day. Those are the best because no is there.

Last year, during our freshmen orientation at school, i used a friend's video camera to record the ride. When we pulled up to the loading station and they didn't pull our car all the way in. The stopped the car that was already heading up the first drop. They made sure none of them had cameras on board. I gave my friends camera back and she hid it in one of her pockets. As we walked off, they kinda looked me over. Turns out that they caught me on their camera and its a huge :nono:. We got the video and everything then my friend accidently deleted it

:smashfrea

anyways, great ride.

ya i know! I was so pissed but oh well. Nah we got last car because last car is the best. You get the longest drop because the front car is already headed down the hill while the rear car is still on the chain so you miss out on like 30 feet of falling :)

I always go for back car. :biggthump

Thanks, you just lost them a flag ;)

I know, NY is NOT a part of NE, but as it stands, Six Flags over NE is false advertising!

I think if six flags NE and the six flags in Denver got together they might actually have 6 flags. Never been to six flags NE(went when it was still riverside) but the one in Denver is about the size of my apartment. Kind of disappointing when you've been to the one in TX

I think if six flags NE and the six flags in Denver got together they might actually have 6 flags. Never been to six flags NE(went when it was still riverside) but the one in Denver is about the size of my apartment. Kind of disappointing when you've been to the one in TX

I remeber riverside! They put in like 20 new rides and then the following year Six Flags bought it. Wow that was way back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, Colorado was a part of Mexico at one time-so Mexican, Spanish, and French flags flew...

Then also part of the Republic of Texas, add another....

Then the US.....

And in the civil war, Colorado had militias organized by the governor which, most likely, flew a territory flag, since CO wasn't a state yet

so, 6 flags...