Note to New Members ×

Look What the UPS guy did...

tex1230

yes I will run plates - no interest in riding softies on my f'ed up ankle.

Bobdea- Lib Tech Litigator 172

129.5 effective edge

31.4 nose/tail

26.6 waist

8,75 scr

It's pretty soft - and a little shorter than my old powder boards, but the price was right. I'll mostly use it on rare east coast powder days and maybe afternoon chop...

is not too great IMHO a tanker is a way better choice

the grocer is very similar but acts its size where the doughboy feels small and nervous at high speeds pretty much like a grocer the difference being that the grocer is feels correct to its size and the doughbow just feels like you are hauling the extra length and weight for no reason in anything but the softest of pow

the last doughboy I had was in '91 - great for deep pow and big landings...but a little sketchy on the hardpack - alot of chatter in the nose at speed.

I assume they've gotten better, but since moving to the east coast I have not really had use for a 190+ board. If I ever move somewhere big enough, I'll probably go for a tanker or a custom...

Farmer Long Board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a summer of research, I have finally heard back from Farmer Snowboards about their new big board - (Listen up, Tanker riders)

still waiting on all the specs, but it's a 203cm limited edition priced @ $900.00

Don't know who is carrying this line, and I'm not sure if I'd pay $900 for a board from a new company, But I'd love to take one out for a ride...

I wonder if Shawn will include a rap mix tape with each board?

website isn't working well. Hester over Falmer, good call.always been a fan of the gnu/mervin/lib stuff.just got an antigravity 166 fo' free at sunday river-my first real board-from madd mikes-$100 used 15 years ago

post-123-141842217883_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842217884_thumb.jpg

yeah, I looked at that baby a while back -

like you said, nice looking board, but for that price I'm sure Donek would build you a custom of similar size, and I'd be a little more confident in Donek's standing behind their product.

that plus their website is down and has been for months

(edit: didn't realize you were were quoting me there)

nah, that post turned me on to Farmer's boards. Gotta love that pic of his Porsche with the 203 on top with the targa tops off up in tahoe.he's still a pimp, rocket too.....and I quote :At times the obession consumes us, but we must never lose sight of the importance of a positive attitude. At no time does Farmer Snowboards wish ill fate or bad vibes on any of the world's people, traditions or customs. As long as people are cool with us, we're cool with them. Farmer Snowboards wishes much love to all peoples and we are here to unite, not divide. So let's lay down the swords, pick up the boards... and ride

Thank You very much,

Shawn Farmer

Farmer Snowboards

18272 Purden Rd

Nevada City, CA 95959

Toll free 866 799 3800

• 1 month later...