Note to New Members ×

Women's skis: Salomon Origin 170 with bindings

Dan

I bought these for my wife about 6 years ago, but she only wound up getting maybe 5-10 days on them. They demand some attention, and my wife typically doesn't get enough days in a season to ride them as aggressively as they want. Ideally, we'd like to trade them for something a little friendlier, and maybe a few cm shorter, say around 162-165. 

Tops and bases are in good shape and they've never been tuned, so they have all the edge / base material they started with. They have a binding rail system so you can move the bindings without redrilling. The bindings work well and are included. 

As I said above, we'd love to find a trade, but if someone wants to buy them, let's call it $300 or make an offer. Not really sure what the going price is for used skis. 

Here's a product description for these skis/bindings from Evo.comThe 2009 Salomon Origin Skis are the high performance all-mountain ski for expert women skiers looking for unique & authentic feminine design. Women-specific “Smart Body” flex is tailored to the female body geometry, and provides the skier with maximum versatility on every snow condition. The Protrak System gives the response and control needed to tear up back country tree lines. The Z10 Ti Bindings are also specially designed for the female skier with a mounting 8 mm further than a man’s ski to cater to the center of female torsional flex. The Z10s are made with titanium to be as lightweight as possible for big air skiing. 

IMG_20151126_105623_zpsqvtzourf.jpg

IMG_20151126_105709_zps8606ulgq.jpg

IMG_20151126_105730_zpsxgybmjji.jpg

Get the cover on that outlet!!

I might have something more forgiving. I will look around Dan. 

Ha! Guilty as charged. We're prepping to paint...honest! I have another photo of our remodel that I think you will get a kick out of...I'll have to post that up.

Let me know if you find anything that seems like a fit - thanks! 

So...I'm guessing this is not up to code, huh. :)

I got rid of it yesterday -- all I can say in my defense is a lot of people have done a lot of interesting things in my house since it was built. The original electric only ran to the kitchen and a few electric lights in the rest of the house, so there have been a lot of wiring adventures since we moved in. 

wiring_zps3j5ropda.jpg

Edited by Dan

• 1 year later...

got a pair of solomon topaz 160 w/z12 binders, Becki bought them 3-4trs ago as a small ski for instructing on the beginner run but hasn't used them much. Some lite scratching on the topsheets but base & edges are great, Maybe 20 or so hours on snow don't need the trade but will sell cheap.